3 Comments
R
Reth_sogan commented
Is this the PPV pic she sent out?

D
Ddcamp commented
W
Whyayelad75 commented
Well that's a shade disappointing. On the other hand - selling PPV pics could be a (welcome) slippery slope to more risqué content to earn extra $$$

Jun 8, 2021
So this is something more for a discussion thread but she doesn’t have one on this forum. I wanted to give expectations on what her Fantix content will be from what she/her team has shared with me through messaging for the community. If any mods want screenshots of our conversation for approval/proof please DM me.

I don’t want to post screenshots of my conversations and don’t intend on personally leaking her content, but I think the implications of her captions are misleading and very much dislike the pay-per-message model. I also believe she has a close team of people/herself replying to messages instead of a standard agency as the replies have been much more personalized; I’ve talked with plenty of bot/agency accounts and this does not give that impression. The following is a shortened non-transcriptual version of our conversation:

“Are there/will there be any more OF/NSFW style content available? Would you be willing to have a private business relationship for (large sum) on or off the platform? Even on platform, will they be more lude than what’s been posted before on snap or insta?” [Side note, Fanfix does not allow nudity]

“non-answer”

“Please don’t take advantage of the pay-per-message system for me I personally don’t find it ethical. Just had a few professional questions on what to expect for my subscription”

“I thought I answered them I’m sorry! Well if you’re expecting nudes, they’re not allowed on this website so I’m sorry if that’s what you were looking for. I only will be posting PG stuff because that’s all I feel comfortable with :) I hope you understand”

We chatted more than that and it seemed like between some scheduled posts/potential personal PPV photos that I was actually speaking to a person. That said, each PPV I’ve purchased has been very PG style with much more lude content posted much more regularly on her Snapchat and even IG. Each PPV has been $10-$25 for single photos that have been disappointing. If you’re looking to speak with “her”, go for it, but don’t expect more than that. The captions are extremely misleading and give off extremely cash out grifter vibes. Once again, I don’t intend to leak her content, but if you’re looking for ANYTHING more sexualized save your money.

Apologies to the mods, just wanting to help the community and people to save their money and not fall into the hype of the captions or implications of her posts. She seems like a nice woman, but the setup of her page is grifter central. Keep your money everyone.

Comment

Last edited:
2 Comments
A
alxmgmg commented
In case anyone was curious this was also a PPV messages pic around $10 (idr exactly and I didn’t post this).

N
NotMedude commented
Yes, need more googly eye

3 Comments
B
Boogyman420 commented
Very misleading captions. Thanks for the share though.

M
MarkMac20 commented
Agreed. Reminds me of The Blonde Brewers bullshit, misleading captions.

G
Greosta8 commented
You should see the other ones, just as bad lol. Whoever runs the account sounds like a middle schooler.