Requests Hailstorm93

3 Comments
J
Jtyler89 commented
Yo...there used to be 8 pages...dafuq happen?? Lol

0nlyy0utub3r commented
Yo there is this thing pinned at the top of the site that tells you what happened

J
Jtyler89 commented
Cool...could've done without the condescending undertone but cool

J
Justhereforsometiddies commented
Yeah. my bad my dudes. Had a bunch of filters on my browser that broke loading content on a LOT of pages. fixed it

T
thatotherguymatt commented
Are you asking a question or trying to get confirmation of something you think you know? Because nothing in the link you provided would indicate she did content with Megan.

F
flow3ridaa commented
She posted a picture with Megan not too long ago

Best video ive seen of her. This is only a temporary link. Someone please upload to a bunker file or something more permanent. Enjoy!

J
JonasVenture commented
Thanks for sharing! Holy shit that dude can't fuck tho lol.

P
PeterParker616 commented
too busy trying to hide her from the camera

F
Flurp commented
Sad that this is her most revealing video...

F
Flurp commented
Alright I was actually able to watch the whole thing, gotta love how she purposely covers up the one actual good angle of him fucking her with her legs up. As appreciative as I am to see this one, I still vote save your money.

Credit to the original poster. 2 diffrent camera angles in one video.

J
Jtyler89 commented
I use brave browser on my phone and it kills all the popups from any of the pages for the most part so I love Bunker lol. GoFile always gets nuked so fast

B
Bigred12 commented
I always get popups on bunkr but gofile does get nuked too fast where usually a bunkr link is always still there, but ive been getting CRAZY amount popups on this site since the move

R
Rbdave commented
P
Phillmccracken commented
I use "adblock browser" amd have no issues with bunker.

ppv from alittle while back

J
Justhereforsometiddies commented
Not from bunker.. This site. They have invisible ad window frames over every single button

F
Flurp commented
yeah ever since the big crash and 6 month content loss, I get at least 7 pop ups before I can click anything. Then every other click I get one.

S
Stimmyt commented
open in desktop mode when that happens

H
Heenry25 commented
That's weird cause I'm on my phone with chrome browser I don't get any popups

A mixed bag, a few upscaled, a few new...

O
OldCharlie commented
All I can report is what she told me. I have tried to get her to let me see more of her and she just will not do it always stating that she does not share nudes. Maybe if I paid her enough she might sell me some. That could be what she means. She will not share, but she will sell. Who knows what might be going through her mind.

J
JustBigDave commented
Thatā€™s fair, it just seems an odd way to do business from her/them and I only said it about him controlling content as I have seen the dynamic before in the past and when the guy leaves for whatever reason, the content suddenly gets better and more is shared.

Either way I think they take advantage of their fans way too much with some of the prices they charge.

F
Flurp commented
it's for sure taking advantage because she charges so much money for so little, but there's nothing really anyone can do about it besides just not buy anything, but thats never gonna happen. He might be controlling what she posts, but he has shown some more explicit stuff on his own page of her. Idk man. They both weird. His dick is small, her tits and ass are nice but that's about it. The sex looks boring, she gives decent blowjobs and we don't see anything we want to see so meh. I'm sure eventually we'll get that "gold mine" post.

L
LeakyJohn commented
The first 2 videos donā€™t work not sure if thatā€™s the same for others

Thereā€™s a bunch here if anyone can get them

T
Woof, I'm definitely feel sorry for whoever paid for that (shower stream). Thanks for sharing.

F
Flurp commented
T
75% of the shower stream is just her taking a shower behind the curtain, so you literally see nothing. The rest of it is her hiding the goods behind the curtain or handbra. So if you enjoy looking at women in a side profile perspective, this is the video for you!

P
Phillmccracken commented
I reviewed the video and picked some of the "best" nipple slips.
Screenshot_20240126_052218_Video-Player05187f0b57a5540d.md.jpg Screenshot_20240126_051918_Video-Player8056d801150c499a.md.jpg Screenshot_20240126_045830_Video-Playera690cab466ebf19b.md.jpg

3 Comments
F
Flurp commented
She really doesn't look good at that

J
Jesterincarnate commented
my thoughts exactly... that loomed like the worst bj ever

J
jessetroll420 commented
buddy in the video needs to take the rubber off and be a man.

Have not seen this one

Thereā€™s another with her on the floor in a living room for 9 minutes but Itā€™s a broken link

D
dodgeuk commented
B
BiggestOof commented
Why does this keep updating to say it was posted today? It was posted last month? It keeps saying itā€™s a new post every few daysā€¦

G
grikno3457 commented
because ppl keep hitting the bump thread button

I
IVIAFIOSO commented
how do you download from this site? the right click inspect method doesnt work says forbidden when you open the link in new tab

Here's some new ones...

S
Sexy_minion commented
Boring as usual

J
Job commented
I donā€™t get why she just wonā€™t show her boobs.

B
books4cake commented
Job
We can add this to the great mysteries of the world, like why Anna Blossoms man doesn't take his boxers off

F
Flurp commented
Job
not trying to sound rude but it's because people say shit like this. "man I really wish she would show her tits and nipples. Oh hey love ok, she just released a new picture set. I wonder if she finally shows her tits in this one. I'll have to buy it to find out!"