Social Media Girls

D
Deleted member 4417683 commented
Any updates? Hope for some more reveals?

D
shameless bump Dnique91 any updates king?

Dnique91
Dnique91 commented
i haven’t forgot y’all , I’ve been laying low for a while because literally after posting these pics and vids somebody been uploading them online to other sites and you can easily find them now because of it by just googling her name

I know this because before I upload anything I check the internet to make sure I’m not posting anything that’s already been leaked , unfortunately the very next day after posting these stuff they’ve been uploaded for everyone

Normally I don’t mind this but the problem is that by that person on this site doing this it’s making her be hesitant to upload more

She already knows about the leaks now and she is moving differently about it

She posted like 3 or 4 times on her onlyfans wall since December and they are regular pics like the ones on her Instagram but more poses

She has been posting often in the payperview now

I haven’t bought them because half of them are more costly then they should be for example $25 for a 1 min vid is insane

there some that are like $10 but I feel like it’s not worth it right now if she’s not showing/doing anything sexual

But she’s increasing prices and only choosing to upload in payperview now all because of this leak

So I didn’t bother to upload anything for a long time

I will be uploading the few stuff she has posted on her wall maybe later today or Tomorrow ( it’s 6:13am Est now )

D
Dnique91 thank you king and it's a shame about the leak loop. the girls all get good publicity so idky they think it's all bad...