Social Media Girls Forum

Boris_the_Blade
Boris_the_Blade commented
Do you really think that video worth the fuss? Probably it worth nothing, less than noting...

S
scarfacex commented
Would still like to see it, but I certainly won't fall on my knees for it.... As I mentioned before, I'm also generally interested in the background of 'Yonitale' (Kiki's role, ex-husband, alleged rape accusations, and.... and... and...) I guess it will remain a mystery forever. Unfortunately.

H
hqa39323 commented
It would have been nice to see the full video.

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
What is the evidence there is a "full" video? Yonitale has other videos like this. The camera doesn't show her supposedly getting fucked...or just some guy jizzing on her. Then the camera shows the cum on her belly or ass or whatever.

There's a video of her in a lesbian scene. Same thing. Lilit/Ariel is pleasuring some girl then a guy comes up behind Lilit/Ariel to pleasure her but camera doesn't show until he's done and there's cum on her back.

Only giving my two cents because I've never seen so many comments about something not really worth so many comments. Just saying. There's no full video. This is just the way Yonitale does things.