Social Media Girls Forum

8 Comments
B
baymowen54 commented
She keeps posting that she’s spreading her ass and showing her pussy lips. It’s obvious her posts are managed by one of those sleezy companies but they are making it sound a lot more explicit than what is being posted here. For example:

Feeling excited and extra naughty tonight, sharing more than usual😈 here’s a preview of the top half.. tip $300 to see the rest of the picture on my knees, bare soles🦶🏼with my 🍑 spread wide open for you 💦

Showing you my see-through g string with my 🐱 hanging out the sides 💦 legs spread wide open with a quad flex 🔥

B
Badumntsk commented
Similar with other creators like Qimmah, these companies really ruined OF.
And of course they get away with it as OF and other platforms get a big cut.

B
baymowen54 commented
Agree it’s bullshit. OF shouldn’t allow accounts to use mgmt companies that aren’t the girls or they should at least have to disclose that you’re talking to a dude managing the account. it’s basically legalized catfishing.

H
Henry244 commented
"Taken from behind on my bed, on my knees, topless🍒 arching my back with my 🍑 spread for you 🔥 most I’ve ever shown… too bad the price can’t be higher on here 🥵 but lucky for you 💦" ------ This is a post for $100, one picture. The nerve to say they wish they could price it higher (which they can).....this account is pure jokes and it really is peak OF. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: