Social Media Girls Forum

M
MrKurve commented
The real story is on the internet if you search a few archives. It's less fantastical but on short...he popped up on Libertas International radar because he was [allegedly] engaged with very destitute girls in what is potentially illegal sexual acts.

T
thadoggpounder10 commented
Thats in Philippines batch. Shes "Filipina Model Nympho"

R
RobenstarX1000 commented
you watch too much narcos, he is on on more then one agency radar not just columbia. he's been arrested abroad twice before for rape like I said earlier. If you didn't follow him on his PB days you wouldn't know.

R
RobenstarX1000 commented
I dont have a number for it but I have 3 videos, I remember 1 in a taxi. THe girl was threatening him and made a call acting like she was crying and just been SA. He luckily was recording, so that shows you that in some cases he may have tricked some of them but didn't force them. Another One was a filipina or thai looking girl that accused him after her content went public and he release proof of her showing him her id and release form.

His content used to be hot topic back in the filipino forum back in the days. The content release was slow. They had everything in there. his arrest article, hotels he was staying in. random people takin photos of him walking. Him being released from jail the whole nine yard.