Social Media Girls Forum

H
H0ldm18eer commented
Use to speak to palleroo alot but she got funny with me after she asked me to pay her some euros, I think she asked for 80 or 180, cant rember, it was a while back.
she denies even me now, fuck id love to see that body again. my broke ass should back then should of givin somthing, she would probably acept me, ah well.

H
H0ldm18eer commented
soulie use to sometimes sit in her underwhere, i did record it, bad news is i have no fuckin idea where i put the backup. gutted that i cant find it, she was getting ready for bed and fell asleep with cam on, whereing a silky gstring, covers kind of slipped off, then she woke up, switch off, she was going to create ab 0nl1f4ns but didnt in the end.

byeah
byeah commented
i remember souile doing that, saw here in a black thong for a few mins when she realised her cam was left on lol

K
krombopulousmichel commented
Yeah I've seen some older stuff of Pallero but it all kind of disappeared. I'd love to get anything new or old.

For soulie, I had sent her a bit of money when she was trying to create her OF and she sent me a set of pics. Non-nude but it was nice. Then she stopped.