Social Media Girls Forum

M
mybebeangel commented
100 percent. "She" messaged me this morning and I asked if she preferred to be called Cass, Bree, Madison or something else. "She" replied "cass, i dont know what the others are". Then I sent the link to the DailyUK car crash article and was told "You should stop searching the internet and just talk to me".
I told her I would love to but I don't know if she is 20, 22, Cass, Bree, real, fake, or what? LOL
No response since.

M
mybebeangel commented
Today "she" contacted me, all flirty, as if previous conversations never happened. 🤣
Obviously a different person from yesterday and they weren't smart enough to scroll up a few messages to see what we had been talking about. LOL

A
Adamjohnson1887 commented
were you not aware of management teams before this? Because it’s an extremely common thing lol. Every girl is signed up with one of these companies besides the smaller creators. The whole changing identities thing is strange though I’ll give you that, but the rest is pretty standard stuff

M
mybebeangel commented
100 percent aware. I was just posting here to let those who may not know, know it's not actually her running the page.