Social Media Girls Forum

D
diploid22 commented
The whole camming industry has crashed. Some models are still popular with a handful of losers and that handful contribute 90-100% of the models overall earnings. With Marilyn, that guy Larry used to tip her a shit ton but seems to have disappeared for whatever reason and now it sometimes takes hours for her to complete one goal. Why tip if in the end you're not gonna get to see anything? "Regulars" just seem to monopolize most popular girls on MFC so much to the point that unless those regulars are tipping big the model is losing money because casual tippers are being closed out. There seems to be less of a "Tribe" mentality on Chaturbate but the ratio of people tipping to watching is even less than on MFC.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

Just throwing it out there but you probably weren't talking to her (at least not all the time) on OF. There's a "tell" for who has an agency representing them and she's on the list. Maybe it wasn't like that a while ago but recently it has been.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

Yeah, the whole "non-nude" designation has soared recently (was never the case say 5 years ago/pre-COVID). Whenever I see a hot girl, I figure she's non-nude until noted otherwise which is a shame. As you point out, the problem is the morons who tip big just to get attention/are lonely. Of course the models will stay NN for they're making bank for basically nothing. I admit I've tipped on platforms before but you actually have to get nude IMO. Guys who used to tip huge and then disappear likely got "jaded" by the model at one point or another and take it hard (or they simply run out of money).

O
Orange2021 commented
She did a nice handbra tonight.. But again that seems as far as she'll go. It's really not worth watching all night for.