Social Media Girls Forum

arkm
arkm commented
I find this hilariously awesome. She has said on many occasions in her streams and the D server app that she would never become a Onlyfans girl cause she has morals and values. Being topless on patreon I always thought of as a fun loophole for her to have her cake and show it off too, but now fansly is just a full on 180 turn that I'm 100% here for

F
FakeThanos commented
Latest post on Patreon. She will be full bush in 30 days and anal in 60 I bet.

Hi! I’m a verified model now! Yay! I’m not writing a book to yall so I’ll post my bulletin lol.
🛑 https://fans.ly/FirewallFox100 🛑
• I will be posting on here and there as this closes out. If you paid for a sub, you will get your moneys worth, always.
• it’s open and just started working on it today - old posts from here will be uploaded to there.
💙 New Tiers!!!!! - 1 is your classic tease, 2, tease and topless and 3 is all of the above with videos and a little more as I get comfy on there (plus I will respond to dms on tier 3)
I think that’s all I have at the moment, but if you are not following me to Fansly I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for being here. This platform has changed my life and others around me. For Christmas I was able to donate a LOT of toys to my hometown because of what you make possible here. I try to always pay it forward. 💙
*this isn’t the end of Patreon for now, but we are moving!

arkm
arkm commented
She's already got videos up but I'll not be able to post until next month lol so hopefully everyone can hold out until then 😜😜

T
trguy01 commented

What are the vids like? ;)