Off Topic A better interface for Chaturbate and Stripchat

Hi friends.

So basically, I got sick of chaturbate's shitty interface, so I made my own and figured I'd share it:

I much prefer MFC's interface, with the cam and the room list on the same page plus the recents and favorites lists, so I modeled it after that. I made it originally for chaturbate, but I was able to add support for StripChat as well.

The app has favorites and recents, hover preview on icons, quick links to the model page and camshowhub (which is sadly not what it used to be, but even with just the thumbnails I find it very useful). You can also open multiple cams concurrently (though more than 2 at a time may cause issues with chaturbate streams due to rate limiting, YMMV). It works pretty well on mobile too.

Let me know what you think.

Mar 10, 2020
Looks great, well done. I like the function to watch multiple cams side by.
Any way to save the show or take screenshots (maybe just a button) of the show or just the current session (from when you join the room till you leave)? Might be too much to ask for lol but just some ideas.
Keep it up. (y)

Comment
Hi friends.

Have an exciting update today. The app now supports stream downloading.

When you have a stream open, there's a new 'record' button on the left - click it to start recording, then click it again (or close the stream) to stop. On chrome and other chromium based browsers (brave, edge), the download will show up in the downloads bar and more or less look like a normal download. On firefox, the download will only appear when you end the recording (it should pop up with an open/save dialog)

Note: The recording feature will download at the quality you're currently streaming. If you want a high quality recording, switch the player resolution to the highest quality manually before you record. The recordings will include full sound, regardless of your volume setting.

I've done what testing I can and it seems pretty reliable, but I haven't been able to test certain conditions, like what happens if a stream ends or there's a video error. I think it should work just fine as long as you end the recording and finalize the download, but I'm not certain.

Comment