Requests Noworriesmylove | Alexandra420rod

This chick is awesome and honestly one of the few OF girls I truly think you guys should all subscribe to. It’s only $9.99/mo, she puts out a few videos per week, and nothing behind a paywall. Here are her most recent 10 videos to give you a taste (there are now 250+ of them in there).

Comment
Sep 16, 2022
anything new these days from her?

D
DylanD commented
B
billyhoward commented
Which he said he has done, but refuses to upload it. So again I ask, why is he here?

A
abracadabra12345 commented
cuz he probs really liked her and paid, and just like probably the rest of us ... does not only like her :))) so hes here to see others, but saw an opportunity to share his good opinion of this girl and took it. no harm done, no? sure maybe came across meh but it's nothing to get so invested in. just my opinion tho

Y
YBI commented
It is ironic but there is nothing to share in her profile as she keeps posting tiktok videos for a long time. Think twice if you planning to subscribe.

Jan 13, 2022
she‘s active on OF again. Is it worth?

Y
YBI commented
If she is only posting only such bullshit videos and charging 15 usd, I can already flag her as scammer. Why not to put such information on the main profile so that buyers can decide to subscribe or not.

T
Teagan commented
Yeah, that is my problem with all of these girls in general. They can show what they want to, but at least be up front about it

D
DylanD commented
She used to post one nude video per week sometimes more for $10 a month. Then she converted to Islam and posted on IG no more x rated content and wiped her OF page and deleted all the nude videos. We’ll see if she continues at all on OF. Can’t see her lasting long with her current content

M
MeursaultK commented
Her casual attitude towards nudity is so hot. She's constantly playing with her tits and rubbing her nipples up against her shirt. If the 100-or-so other videos from her OF page are truly lost forever that's tragic