Comment
Angelsetfree BG

4 Comments
MatjekChen
MatjekChen commented
Vid has already been posted at least twice

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
This is just a link to a private video. I posted the actual video and it was deleted. I guess it was posted before but how can I know if no on uses previews or labels anything?

Anyway, if someone wants it, I got it.

O
olehenriksen commented
still got it?

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
I tried posting it here but people complained since it was posted here before. So they deleted it. In this thread I guess if you don't get it in time, you're not allowed to have it. But this post, which contributes nothing can stay here.

A few content about her, don't waste your money.
Btw, do you noticed that some posts and comments are missing from this thread?

Boris_the_Blade
Boris_the_Blade commented
Two pages from this thread deleted, again... Why?

Lightsxx
Lightsxx commented
Hey , is anyone knows here why she's got so fat?šŸ™ˆ so was looking real cute and all of sudden boom fattyšŸ˜…

Boris_the_Blade
Boris_the_Blade commented
Stress eating, junk food, ageing - take a pick.

M
maupasix commented
yeah she was the queen of the cuties.

Aug 21, 2022
I would have loved to see the 16min version of Tropical Satisfaction. It was originally uploaded as a 16min video but Yonitale cut it down to 14mins 48s for some reason...

F
fartusmartus commented
I think we all always assumed that Yonitale left a lot of treasure on the cutting room floor. In this case, they accidentally uploaded a minute longer fuller version, before changing to the currently found version. So it really is the only evidence we have seen of something extra in the wild. With the way this girl has let herself go, the best content is in the past, so finding something like this, even a minute more would be interesting.

All that to say, there is no game that is worth it. Post it or don't. We will survive!

D
David4422 commented
New to the forum. I was a follower of Yonitale from the beginning and developed a writing relationship with Kiki. Many times I would ask what else they were doing with Katya and Ariel and the mystery man which was Kikiā€™s husband. She would write that he was infatuated with Ariel from first day and she was easy target because so young and naive and she allows him to pretty much do anything he wanted to her. She never would come right out and say if they had real sex, but she said almost every day she was on set, Ariel would allow him to do anything with her pussy and ass. Thatā€™s the word she used-anythingā€. I think the scene while they were on holiday and Ariel is eating out Kiki, he didnā€™t actually fuck her but stuck it in some and then finished off with coming on her. She wrote once that he would ask her to get him harder and made her look at him while he jerked off on her. Kiki said that had a relationship and she would get jealous but he insisted on licking and fingering all the time as well as other hot girls and did fuck several. She got tired of him demanding he get to play with all these girls and she called it quits. I have all episodes but none show him fucking Ariel.

Lightsxx
Lightsxx commented
Of course he fucked her! There is no doubt about that! Also they probably didn't filmed it how he's fucking her...šŸ˜†šŸ¤·

J
jweltz commented
I loved Yonitale. So sad it isn't anymore