Approved File Hosts

• If you had an account on Sexy Youtubers you're old login details will work here
Welcome to the Social Media Girls Forum!
Feel free to sign up and join the discussion. It's free and takes 10 seconds!

StanHelsing

Staff member
Contributor
Leaker
Nov 30, 2019
Supposedly DMCA-proof to some extent, free to register and you can download albums with one click.
The downside is only 512MB file size limit, it can be really slow with uploading videos and seems to work best for images only.

Comment

LonsDale

Aristocrat
Aug 19, 2019
By the way, to download multiple Mega links use a VPN.
Mega goes by IP to limit, but can be got around by VPN.

Please don't ask about VPN, do your own homework.

• Pepega
Reactions: redery
1 Comment
R
redery commented
This is kind of like saying "To avoid losing access to videos, download them to your local device. Video hosts go by their own cloud servers to play content, but can be got around by downloading to your own hard drive. Please don't ask about downloading protected files, do your own homework."

The Count

Suitor of Fine Vampire Countesses
Leaker
Nov 16, 2019
When I used to peruse old posts at thothub there were some nice folks who uploaded to multiple mirrors. They were mega, anonfiles, zippyshare, and 1fichier.

Since these were old posts they were naturally all dead. Except 1fichier. So I think 1fichier should be added for this reason.

https://1fichier.com/

Last edited:
1 Comment
redforgiveness
redforgiveness commented
I hadn't looked into 1fichier as a host but if they get whitelisted I'll move everything I have over to one of their premium accounts.

hildegardt

Nov 2, 2019
The bot that rips private camwhorestv videos uploads to gonunlimited.to and they seem to stay up for a really long time.
Also sxyrn uses gounlimited.to and jetload.net for external links and the downloads are quite fast from there in my experience.

It would be convinient, if we could use the links to just repost them here.

Comment