N
nycssc2 commented
Does the new sextape show her face?

L
Lonewolf703 commented
found this elsewhere ->

T
thevaliant commented
i thought they say "not mine" to not take credit for the people who ripped the content and so nobody else bothers them for more. i don't think anyone gives a fuck if some dumb whore content creator finds out they've been leaking their stuff.

Y
YellowFever2 commented

Your reasoning makes sense if you live in a fantasy world. Otherwise you'd see guys asking saying things like "I saw somewhere that there's a new PPV coming, is it true?" about PPVs that were announced literal seconds before and content uploads captioned "not mine" that were uploaded faster than I could go through my scraper folders to upload it myself.

If what you were saying was true popular Asian girl uploader wouldn't have gotten slapped with a high 4 digit fine for content locked behind a 2 digit sub price (Censored for obvious reasons). At some point we have to use our brains. This is not high school, this is the real world. The law does not care if the complainant is a "whore."

T
thevaliant commented
you sound like an incel and a whiny little bitch, congratulations on missing the point of my post and bringing up some random bullshit you fucking loser.

Y
YellowFever2 commented
Calling me an incel when you started calling random women whores because you're mad at me and using it as justification to leak their shit LOL. So mad you went to my profile to write a hate message. Grow the fuck up man.

Dec 25, 2020
Her OF is free now

4 Comments
A
Adamant1983 commented
I always wonder when I see this. What's available now to her subs is complete trash. So is this what subs normally get or did she intentionally turn a bunch of content off for her "free month"?

X
xSANITYx commented
It’s generally been like that for a while now. The “good” stuff is PPV content in the DMs, unfortunately.

J
Jimmyarnold commented
Looks like she sent out a PPV in DM's saying that it is full face. Anyone got it?

M
Miaman305 commented
Her friend ggspice also did a free month, but it’s all glorified IG content. As usual all the good stuff is all in the PPV DM’s. Anyone got anything?