Found this from someone else.

4 Comments
B
baymowen54 commented
Like the previous post?

Kakashi Namikaze
Kakashi Namikaze commented
Clearly edited ... Not real..Carrie june's ass is flat compare to this one
I checked her insta and found Nothing.. Better provide the name of the model in this photo

J
Jeffvader123 commented
Kakashi Namikaze
Kakashi Namikaze commented
..i'm smoking hidden leaf. What are you drinking? I said "flat compare to this" .

2 Comments
N
noledjoko commented
Those thighs to waist ratio is erotic and making money for her awesome .

Curaxu
Curaxu commented
This is easily the most machined response I've ever seen. Even bad AI tries to sound human.

J
Jeffvader123 commented
Got a Brazilian today, full frontal view of my legs spread showing my bald 🐱 pulling up my g-string into my 🐱 showing more than I ever have 👀 you can see some 🍑 from this front angle too 💦 you like? - $100 I'm amazed she's even talking this way tbh lol 😂

B
baymowen54 commented
It’s not her talking, so the agency just says “we’ll use our proprietary formula to help you sell more” and they use the cookie cutter emoji ridden crap.

M
MaximusIsRedge commented
The problem I'm seeing is when the content doesn't match the description. How's that not false advertisement?

B
Badumntsk commented
It 100% is but the worse part is OF support doesn’t care!
They’ll literally talk their same bs, like OF is a social media platform and our users can post whatever they want, we don’t have influence on that. It’s a joke, especially when something is clearly a scam they’ll still refer you to the creator.
And if you have the biggest scum they (the creators/managementcompany) will reply with nonsense and if that doesn’t work change messaging so you have to pay each time you message them. Although just blatantly blocking people is not uncommon either.

2 Comments
El_Creepo
El_Creepo commented
Vito, you're fucking magnificent!

Metalslaverpopa
Metalslaverpopa commented
Feb 6, 2022

2 Comments
J
Jeffvader123 commented
Damn this is way more than I was expecting lol 😂

E
El_Sucio_MC commented
now she's headed in the right direction

Comment
Oct 18, 2019
not expecting anything good for a while unless we have some dudes with deep pockets who like to share. but on the bright side she does have nudes.

D
Deleted member 4883649 commented
F
Fabones commented
She was very honest. Without false expectations. 🤷‍♂️

B
borderlands45 commented

Never underestimate the desperation of a simp.

B
baymowen54 commented
Worst part is, you’re paying $5 to talk to a dude managing her account

Si

1 Comment
M
Mike_Mike commented
I gotcha 🔥🔥🔥

1 Comment
H
Henry244 commented
Her OF started off as a joke account and now, it is starting to really be picking up here and there, her pictures are looking more promising and she/they are putting out longer videos.....just a shame the prices are still wild and some descriptions are over the top....but thank you for the post.

5 Minute shower vid. Courtesy of Reddit.

A
Apex123! commented
I think the Reddit pages got taken down

D
Destroboner commented
you can message the admins of the group somehow. If you figure it out please let me know. Both of her subreddits went private.

F
Fabones commented
A
Apex123! commented
Hope they make a new Reddit. Any other places to find her only fans photo's?