3 Comments
S
SubwayMonkey commented
Her apartment is lovely.

B
bitchtorrent commented
R
Ramdom1123 commented
That tattoo on her back really looks like a penis.

4 Comments
S
SubwayMonkey commented
We should all send her message that we strike until she does more nude content.
Nipples showing, blowjob, dildo, pussy, JOI.
If there is enough of us then we can make a change in her income.

Let’s hit her where it hurts and demand some better content.

A
AtlasShares commented
S
SubwayMonkey commented
we need more people to join the revolution

P
panamajacko commented
We’re going to Nam bois, dust off the old m16’s and the older m14’s

3 Comments
P
princeNedry commented
thx!! nice live , looking hot as always

B
Basedpandah commented
Bargaining for 30$ on a live seems wild af to me

J
jermellcharlo88 commented
lol, she had to lower the price too, what a joke, i wish we could see the comments "my mom only gave me $5"

M
Mrloverman commented
damn Mell, with all that Canelo money I thought you’d be getting all her ppvs😂

louiejewy
louiejewy commented
And she's still writing descriptions in her PPVs as if she's topless in them. I'm hoping/thinking there'll come a point where there's no one left to fool and even just her subscription comes with nudes. But, it's gonna take her to not think she's some kind of B-list celebrity and for her to not be able to afford whatever lifestyle she's living.

J
jonjones23 commented
Yeah, I wish OF would do more to regulate the blatantly misleading posts. Makes me grateful people share content on here to help ease those times I feel scammed (not just her but others as well). It's pretty slimy IMO.

J
its crazy, she literally said she was going to show her pussy in a status update, and nothing happened, she just changed her clothes and talked about getting fucked

Comment

J
lol wow, these videos are getting worse, she's showing less and talking more...

this is like a less talented twitch stream but shorter

And who the fuck is tipping , fuckin hell

Jujh
Jujh commented
I have no idea, I'm not following her on social or OF. I saw this clip at P.F. Chang's.

S
seoulgamers commented
did anyone catch the last 3 lives? have they improved?

S
seoulgamers commented
did anyone catch the last 3 lives? have they improved?

S
Sudwick commented
^I literally just did the same. Havnt looked her up in almost a year because her content was getting worse. I see there have no improvements.

D
Ducknasty commented
She legit might be the absolute worst OF model in the world. Don’t waste your time with this idiot of a human. She talks like anybody is interested in her life in LA and everything is a giant deal in her life, when in reality it couldn’t be more dumb. She charges for a monthly subscription and shows nothing that you couldn’t get on IG. The fact that she still makes money on OF proves how many cucks there are in the world. DONT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS DUMB ASS WOMAN!

T
TheCoolBrad commented
I agree with everything you said but the part where you said she’s chubby I don’t know how you thinks she’s chubby

F
fucknut commented
Lmao did you expect any different? Her origins are from TFATK and you basically just described Bapa. Get back in the kitchen, b you're on the fryers today.

3 Comments
D
Darthduck commented
By chance anymore lives? I actually enjoy the content 😅

A
AtlasShares commented
Garbage content from one of the most notorious OF scammers.

B
Blackstar4952 commented
I would hatefuck this fucking little whore because shes hot but a god damn scammer.