Requests CodeMiko (Youna Kang)

Came across this picture, not sure if it's real, Looks convincing. Sorry if it isn't

4 Comments
N
noodslayer420 commented
I've seen sites with "nude leaks" but none of them have sited any sources for these alleged nudes of hers, so I can only assume all nudes are fake.

On another forum they have an entire archive of clips with her nip slips and other slips. It's pretty confusingly organized, I'm trying to track down her old streams before she was miko but I can't find them at all.

Punisher25
Punisher25 commented

Appreciate you clarifying that! Would love to see some of those nip slips if you do come across any of them and wanna share!

N
noodslayer420 commented
On page 3 post #57 of that link is where you'll find all the nip slips etc. It might take a bit of work to look through the ones you want.

Punisher25
Punisher25 commented
Found elsewhere, but -
You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
OldMoney
OldMoney commented
Why is their a male on camera? I just saw her for a couple seconds. She's obviously mine. wtf? 💢💢💢

D
dontgotaname commented
Luc1pher
Luc1pher commented
damn her asshole crusty ☠️

credit to mrslow90 on another thread:
"She doesn't show her face in an attempt to obscure her identity but a topless face pic of her already exists on the first page for comparison. In case it isn't obvious, yes she had a boob job lol."

1 Comment
S
spiidersamluvr2 commented
they gotta be the worst scars ive seen yet

1 Comment
D
dontgotaname commented
I never thought we'd get to see her pussy and yet, here we are. She has a nice pussy, if I'm being honest.

4 Comments
J
jedjohn810 commented
Is this new content she's putting out somewhere or old stuff being dug up?

tcfl
tcfl commented
old stuff from her earlier modeling that has been recovered. dated around 2016, before she started streaming.

Luc1pher
Luc1pher commented
lets fucking goooooo

:PEPECOOL: :PepeLaugh:

N
noodslayer420 commented
Even though this is not current content, she appears to have a "passes" page. Never heard of it, but that is where that earlier bikini pic I think might originate? So perhaps she is getting spicier again.

P
porcules commented
unless that is intended as fetish, how did nobody involved think about cleaning all that gross gunk? its like you have a photoshoot and the girl just has the biggest booger hanging out her nose and you just keep going.
how????

H
H0ldm18eer commented
I know a photographer who has been in that line of work for a while and said how much unclean cornholes she has seen and other things, lets just say it has become the norm. Photo editing, if rememberd to be done and done properly gets rid of the unknown butt crumbs and choco starfishes, other stuff as well. but most photographers make mistskes or misuse the editing software.

S
sarabica commented
It's partly because high-quality cameras can pick up shit (literally) that is hard to see with the naked eye. I took photos of an ex using her DSLR and found a few specs of ass-gunk when zooming in on the photos afterwards. It wasn't as bad as these shots of CodeMiko, though. It looks like she took a dump right before the shoot and only wiped her ass halfway.

0Shadow
0Shadow commented
She could have washed her ass sooner, the photographer must have put up with the biggest stench of shit

3 Comments
C
cactuspuppy commented
Is no one calling these "newly found" nudes out at all? She doesn't have any of the birthmarks we see in known pictures of her. I think these are all fake until proven otherwise.

D
Deleted member 4061371 commented
For the kitchen and couch pics, I've based my belief on these photos (looks like the same shoots).

Seem to me to be the same photographer, area and outfit. The photos on the bed all I have is hope and rainbows 😂.

D
dontgotaname commented
Also her nipples in the newly leaked pictures literally matches the original only topless pic she had leaked years ago, it's definitely her.

bathing and massage vids(no nude) not mine

3 Comments
T
twerp93 commented
she has a passes now. anything good?

D
dontgotaname commented
I don't think passes even allows nudity? I highly doubt there is anything good, the best you will find is all the leaked nudes of her.

B
bidens mumbles commented
no theres nothing good on passes, she charges 50 or more for instagram pics