Requests Elaena | u/_Elaena_ | elaena_elaena

Seems like she hasn't posted content in over 6 months. There was a "test post" back in march this year. And I got an auto message when I subscribed. I've messaged to see if the account is active. We'll see.
Doesn't look like there are any nudes or face content in there btw.

Reactions: easlgar
D
dragonraptor64 commented
"Hey, I’m Elaena, nice to see you here! Let me know what I can call you and what content you’re into. I also take extra pictures/clips daily that I can't post to my wall... if you ever want any of those sent to your DM just tip $5 on my wall post ☺️
I offer:
- paid customs $10/min for tummy, leggings, feet, underarms. $15/min for lingerie teases (3 minutes minimum). Ask if you want more, like a strip tease.
- sexting or erotica story sessions $20 for 20 minutes without media (+ $4 per pic $5/clip).
- pre-made PPV videos $15
- live video available for leggings, feet, tummy teases (no voice/face)

I hope you enjoy my content and your time here ☺️. If you’re into feet, let me know and I’ll send a surprise.
If you like all my posts I’ll send a thanks too! xx"

Then she did respond 10 days ago, saying "I haven’t posted as it seems to have restarted and I’m currently going through a busy period, but I’m supposed to be starting again at some point, mostly doing customs". But when I asked a question about customers, she's been missing since.

D
dragonraptor64 commented
She just messaged again: "Hey, sorry for the no response. I had a lot going on personally over the summer but I managed to make it through that. I’m thinking of starting up customs again now. I don’t do full nude though"

D
dragonraptor64 commented
And silence after that again.

S
Shupatze commented
Seems like shes updated her OF bio saying a casual return this winter.