Fakes Guide to make Fakes. AlohaGTR

Anyone else have an issue in the webui where the generate button does nothing at some point?

3 Comments
Z
zev318 commented
i get that sometimes. sometimes its when i click on generate and its actually running but doesnt say it is, and usually i wait a bit and the generated picture loads.

and then a few times i just had to check that i'm still connected

D
Deleted member 3089319 commented
there is a github repo for automatic1111 to download it and run it on your machine, so far using it has been good. It's pretty easy to drop in the model too since you don't have to upload to gdrive

A
alektrafacella commented
think i need a 'step by step' to get this running with my PC/GPU (i've already exhausted my google colab allowance)

Aug 23, 2022
I used it yesterday and it was amazing! However today I can't get it to run. I get this error today "Warning: caught exception 'No CUDA GPUs are available', memory monitor disabled". Any idea what I am doing wrong today?

Comment
Can you help me? Can you send Aloha div? Cause, if I take the "model" packig, have an error...

2 Comments
H
Hegedus Titusz commented
No checkpoints found. When searching for checkpoints, looked at: - file /content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/model.ckpt - directory /content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/models/Stable-diffusion - directory /content/gdrive/MyDrive/aloha2 Can't run without a checkpoint. Find and place a .ckpt or .safetensors file into any of those locations. The program will exit. Fizetős Colab-termékek

D
Deleted member 3089319 commented
did you upload the model to your google drive and put the path to the folder where it says path to model?

Aug 23, 2022
Hey

Is there any way to see all the different prompts you can use? I have tried around with some and they work fine but it could be nice to know what you can choose from. And are there options that allow for clothing? Like some lingerie or what ever.

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 4314419 commented
You can try everything you can imagine. search here there are some examples of prompts in some photos. https://civitai.com/

I tried it a few days ago and it works.
Now I tried it again, but when I get to run the Start Stable-Diffusion step, I got this error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/webui.py", line 7, in <module>
from fastapi import FastAPI
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'fastapi'

D
also delete it in the trash tab

keanurefresh
keanurefresh commented
D
Deleted member 3570765 commented
Give a day or so. It should let you again. Also try to get yourself another google account. I alternate with two accounts and had no problems so far

D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post

Awesome app awesome results. Second for the small boob prompt though. Iv tried a few different things but nothing brings them down. Any tips?

4 Comments
M
master2023 commented
hello, do you have ***? I can help you, i know how put big tits and put small natural tits, i have a little experience on the program, send dm on *** https://***/acoxmaster my user is @acoxmaster

M
master2023 commented
te.le..gram user @acoxmaster

D
try slim body, small breast

H
Homobono commented
Put in big boobs in negative prompt and teen and y*ung in positive. In general putting in big boobs or boobs in negative makes them much smaller

Mar 24, 2023
somebody know how put cum on the photos?

3 Comments
D
Try looking for models here for that, I'm sure it's possible

spitroaster
spitroaster commented

Quick question for you in regards to Civitai, I've browsed before here and noticed that a lot of the models, extensions are for the direction of txt2img, will they still work with inpainting and img2img or is there a way to search just for inpainting/img2img models and extensions? thx

D
to make fakes only inpainting. If the model does not have that, the images do not look good, or they are not generated in the program

Aug 23, 2022
Is it only for me it has started crashing a lot more recently? I am gonna try to replace the model. Its giving me errors like this all the time.

Error loading script: lora_script.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/scripts.py", line 256, in load_scripts script_module = script_loading.load_module(scriptfile.path) File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/modules/script_loading.py", line 11, in load_module module_spec.loader.exec_module(module) File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 850, in exec_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 228, in _call_with_frames_removed File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/extensions-builtin/Lora/scripts/lora_script.py", line 4, in <module> import lora File "/content/gdrive/MyDrive/sd/stable-diffusion-webui/extensions-builtin/Lora/lora.py", line 238, in <module> def lora_apply_weights(self: torch.nn.Conv2d | torch.nn.Linear | torch.nn.MultiheadAttention): TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for |: 'type' and 'type'

1 Comment
D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post

I meant to ask, is this able to do ass cheeks at all?

Edit: also any prompts to help with the matching of skin color?

Last edited:
1 Comment
D
try the new method, it is at the beginning of the post. to do ass cheeks It is possible but you have to use the whole picture option in the inpaint area box