Requests hannahelizajohnson

Frosty2077

Feb 13, 2024
Yeah it’s “legit”, but her onlyfans in general is just reposts of old photos, mixed with some new ones that are just instagram quality, by that I mean her just posing in the usual way in a bathing suit or dress. (Not worth the subscription, because some months she doesn’t post anything at all.) She charges $45 per photo, which is pretty much identical to her previous photos you can find anywhere. She only shows her boobs, or partial boob. And her ass, and does so either really briefly in video clips of less than 20 seconds or, just a mirror selfie. It’s really overpriced content, and she doesn’t push anything actually new or worth spending the money on. She will claim that photos show full nude, but then if you are foolish enough to pay for it you either get one of the old photos (that are everywhere online) and either ignored or a semi-response that well her boobs are fully out. This is why you are seeing less and less leaks, cause no one feels like spending the money to get the same photo again and again at 45-50 bucks a pop. On top of a subscription fee to see the same stuff she already posts on Instagram.

2 Comments
I
Iouiouiou commented
Bummer. She’s stringing me along on IG but I’m weary. hope you didn’t get burned. Thanks!

V
Vfhjvsfgcgbvg commented
This is accurate, I’ve followed her from the beginning. Also I told her in DM’s 45-50 for 1 photo is insane