Requests La Alemana ~ Tanja Kensinger

Like's are always appreciated

R
richbrook101 commented
Hope you'll update the bunkr with new stuff soon. Will be the best xmas gift to us all šŸ˜‡

J
JakeLaser_ commented
Thank you for sharing!

S
slutsrus17 commented
Wow Amazing slut

You must be registered for see images

Comment

3 Comments
N
nyhc123 commented
Anyone that gets disappointed by this post needs to look closer. šŸ‘

V
Vitamin S commented
Nice! I didnā€™t even notice that the first time šŸ« šŸ˜‚

V
vinnio80 commented
Excuse me Vitamin S, what are you noticed?

Nov 6, 2023
Bad news, the Bunkr folder created by Vitamin S has been deleted!

V
vinnio80 commented
I results now as "Not Found", maybe cause a report action from anyone. Please, if you decide to reupload, include the promised new material. Thanks anyway.

J
JakeLaser_ commented
It has been deleted. My guess is that someone reported it. But hopefully it can be reuploaded.

S
smoothgentleman commented
V
Viviflux commented
Now that the holidays are over I hope that Vitamin S will give us a nice new update šŸ˜‰

Pardon the non-media post, but this thread featuring my dance teacher is mind blowing. Anyone else ever taken lessons with her?

V
Vitamin S commented
T
tok90 commented
J
JakeLaser_ commented
I've never taken a class but I did end up with her on the elevator once during a dance congress last year. All I can say is her body in real life is amazing!

lucky_samurai
lucky_samurai commented
Yeah don't bother taking a congress class because there will be a shit ton of fan boys/girls and it will be hard to see... But I still do, and only for the shines portion and I stand in the front row just to watch that fat ass! :ROFLMAO:

Nov 6, 2023
My personal opinion, I think Vitamin S doesn't want to share Alemana's media anymore. Now there are no reason that block him to reupload old material or the promised new material. Probably, I repeat PROBABLY, he was the one who deleted the folder on Bunkr. Personal reasons? We won't know, we'll just have to respect his choice. Anyway, Thanks for making us dream!

M
manzan commented
why dont you guys just pay for it and upload yourself. Vitamin S is doing us a service lol

V
Vitamin S commented
Brahā€¦ šŸ˜‘

T
tok90 commented
We're waiting for more content for you as you previously said to us :love:

T
tok90 commented
We're waiting for more content as you previously said to us :love:

Last edited:
Comment
Anyone have this set?

Also, there is a group on here who actually purchase all her content and share with each other, if you have actually purchased her stuff let us know!

R
richbrook101 commented
Would you guys share some with us who are too broke to afford her content? :cry:

V
Viviflux commented
Would someone be so kind as to share this? BTW I have videos but I think they have all been hated here.

A
Amo1234 commented
Any Alemana telgrm groups

V
Vitamin S commented
i dont even know what telgrn is šŸ¤£

Apr 17, 2020

not my link
all credit goes to DooMD

3 Comments
M
Maximax66 commented