Requests Misty Ide

You missed her newest update though:

Okay so, since one of you has decided to ruin this for everyone else and reposted my privately payed for photos on reddit. I will no longer be producing topless content. At least till whoever it is fesses up. You can privately message me if it’s you and I will not go publicly with your name. I’m sorry to inconvenience anyone else but I can no longer trust the community with these types of pictures. This is also why I keep my face out of most of my pictures, to help protect myself. Hopefully
you all will understand and help me to teach this person how to properly respect my privacy and the content I create.

She added she's considering only doing topless in customs or requests from now on. So gg reddit. You can still get the newest PPV there for now though.

Comment
Yeah, congratulations to the dumb cunt who decided to post it on Reddit, after coming here, getting the picture, while reading the comments we made about not sharing it on Reddit, but still doing it.

Now this idiot doesn't have her OF, because if they did, they would've read her post about not sharing her content on Reddit. So it is someone that came here. So fuck you to whoever did this.

I don't understand this, people who really want her content but can't afford it, or are resistant about it due to so many scams in OF, will eventually find this website. Some will even decide to support her afterwards, like some people here.

But what is the purpose of getting that content and sharing it on another place? I mean, how stupid can you be that you think she won't check Reddit of all places?

Last edited:
Comment
Her last post. Ya'll fucked up.

I’ve decided that I will be deleting my account. I cannot trust this community anymore. Try to refund your subscriptions if you can before you get charged, I can’t personally refund you and idk if there even is a way to. I’m sorry to inconvenience any of my true supporters. I just can’t do this anymore. Hopefully you all understand. (And please report any leaks that you find, thank you) it was fun while it lasted and I hope you all had a good time, but it’s time for me to move on. I will still be creating content on my other platforms so you can still enjoy seeing me there. Once again, thank you for the support and fuck whoever ruined it for everyone else.

Reactions: Blackforestghetto
Comment