Off Topic Need Help Converting This To MP4 File, Any Help Welcome!

OK, what you have there, is part 1 of a multi-part archive. You will need to download that, as well as all other parts in the archive - they should be named '1840_2000.part2.rar' through to '1840_2000.partx.rar', where x is the number of the last part (if you don't know how many parts there are, a clue should be in the size of the files - they should all be approximately the same size, except for the last, which is usually smaller).

Once you have all the parts in the same folder, them run a utility/app called 'unrar' to unpack the archive (you may have to install this) - the resultant file(s) may already be mp4, or other video format (avi, mov, mkv, divx/xvid for example).

Hope this helps.
-G.x

ukmoist1
ukmoist1 commented
I think it just means that 7 people downloaded it before you did
:)

Lexi Lowe? Sorry no, she's not someone I'm familiar with, I'm afraid ...

Good luck in your quest ...

-G.

J
JohnJoeJoe commented
That makes sense, thank you once more for the Elizabeth Hilden video much appreciated! Do you any other people on her or other places I could see L3x! L0weā€™s OFā€™s?

Any other places that may have her stuff?

Thanks in advance.

ukmoist1
ukmoist1 commented
No idea, mate. As I've said, she's not someone I'm familiar with ...

J
JohnJoeJoe commented
Thanks for your response mate and the video. I know you donā€™t know her just wondered if you knew of someone on here or elsewhere that does leaks and may have herā€™s? Thanks again for the video btw.