lyfary

Aug 18, 2022
It's a good account, sub if you can.

Videos:
Password: "longlivethotsbay" /salute

1 Comment
helloititme
helloititme commented
Got lucky and found her humble beginnings, and to get u started, a few links. I think u will not be disappointed:

She (Teresa) sells her older vids on manyvids...we'll keep it on the down low. (Though public videos, "sexyhipsters" is what cracked the code. I suspect it was carefully not revealed for obvious reasons). Saleena, her awesome partner, appears leaky in this link...https://www.camwhores.tv/videos/2307988/sexyhipsters-2-2-3fcbc6bc-6c5624a64a425f7

Hope this works, first post.

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 4636132 commented
LEGEND

okay, learning to preview b4 posting...this should work.

3 Comments
L
lupocosta commented
I get "html5: file not found" on all camwhores videos you posted :( is it just me or did they already took them down?

G
geemach commented
ya lupocosta...I see your point, but good news, the videos are still there...not sure why the links no longer work above, maybe I'm not supposed to do it that way on this forum. In the meantime, go to xvideo or camwhores and search "sexyhipsters". LMK if that works...I just checked and there are several videos and go for a while.

G
geemach commented
One more thing, I've noticed Camwhores won't let me use my VPN if I'm in a county that Camwhores is not accepting...or maybe the other way around, the country doesn't accept Camwhores. I use CyberGhost and can access through Bucharest, Romania. Without a VPN I can get through my US connection, but much prefer a VPN.

Sexyhipsters link already here but who knew...did not connect Teresa with this group until, hopefully it's all good.

Comment

4 Comments
G
geemach commented
I noticed from a month ago several videos were deleted from xvideo, however, a few still remain. But Camwhores has some great content.

C
crazydoido commented
Is there any bi-male action in these vids?

G
garymack86 commented
What are people using to actually download the vids off camwhores?

G
geemach commented
I wish I knew...there is a site that might do it for u...might take a while. that's all I know.