Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

I wanted to make a list of all the "content providers" that are known scammers or those that simply provide minimal content. I figured this was the best way to avoid giving out money with nothing in return. I will update the list as people add their experiences below.

Please do your best to provide as much of a description as possible. Also, links to their socials helps.

Updated: 13 October

The List

Alicia Ahegao - Its only $5 to sub to her, but its exactly the same stuff she posts on reddit. If you want to see more you have to tip $20, and she just recycles the same 6 pics.

Alliecat - $3 to sub for her, shows nothing but her ass in a g-string. Tip menu offers sex scenes all $60+ for less than 3 mins of content.

Ashely Elizabeth - wasted $10 when she had a sale. Everything is behind a ridiculously priced pay wall see here for the example

Bambi Blue - 10$ Sub everything is NN, paywall is pretty steep (20$/vid)

Barbara Belize - 100$ sub price, with vids still being behind a pay wall.

bikini-iffrit - always saying things like unlock to see me spread my asshole or look at my pussy and there's always a catch to it

Bria Redd - 25$ sub, doesn't do nude content. Lack description as to what you can expect.

CaitStacksDD - Good looking girl, advertises sporadically on Reddit. Followed her OF account for a month she updated with 5 pics in that time. She also does not respond to messages.

Cat Sefiro/Sabercreative - Way overpriced always boring. Copies everything she can from BekeJacoba and Karigan Taylor. Only posts a few times a month and it is always very very old patreon content. Claims to send private videos but rarely does and it is always old content you can find for free.

Cincinbear - 10$ sub with everything hidden behind a pricey paywall from there. Most paid content isn't as advertised. Claims of treating her subscribers poorly.

elletwerk - The videos on her OF page were not noticeably sexier than what you'd already seen on her youtube/instagram. In fact it's very hard to tell them apart from the stuff she since started posting on her instagram. (full review here)

Eroshik - Most of her content is reposted from her IG.

Emily Addison - page was comprised totally of pictures that can be found on her twitter and then a few dozen extra non-nudes. Its just there as advertising to buy content in DMs.

Emily Monk - Patreon account not worth subscribing to. Followed for a month with no content except multiple posts with excuses for not providing promised content. Example

Emma Layne - you have to pay an exhorbitant amount of money (ranging from 20 all the way to over 100+) for photos or videos without any sort of nudity, save for maybe bare ass cheeks. All posts suggest nudity will be involved.

Feline Asmr - loved her asmr and knew she was a camgirl so expected more. Charges a base fee and posts Instagram quality pics while sending out 20 dollar nudes and videos in messages. Subbed for a month and she “accidentally” sent a free nude one time which was just nipples. 3/10

itshoneylawrie - is usually called out for scamming - charging a lot for her OF and hiding vids behind extra paywalls. Her reddit page would often get spammed with subscribers calling her out on her tricks. She recently opened a page under jadasmalls according to her reddit page. Buyer beware!

Lacijo - 10$ Sub, posts infrequently, even then the content isn't very good. (See image here)

Laci Kay Somers - She makes people believe they are buying nude videos and she is never nude. She also blocks comments on her onlyfans and even on reddit because people were saying that she was lying about her videos.

Laura Lala Libra - The queen of SCAM. 25, 50 and 100$ for nothing. Even Instagram pics are better!

Little Kawaii Mouse - Charges a premium price for feet only pics. Does not respond to DMs.

Lucy Loe - All posts are NN for the sub, everything is behind a pretty steep paywall.

Maudsg - Claims of shady postings, randomly begs for money. Content isn't worth the price.

muckalady - Dude brings a quality camera to spring break, manages to miss most of the nudity. Posts the best stuff on youtube where you see hot college girls on stage for a wet tshirt contest, assuming it's gonna take skin to win. Yet when you pay to see it doesn't really go further than the wet tshirt. The nudity was mostly used up biker chicks and random unrelated models.

Nailuce - Camgirl who thinks onlyfans is a cam site, 10 bucks for a full gallery of frontal underwear pics, only advertising her insanely overpriced "menu tips" also has a huge paywall like 5 second videos or 3 pics where she goes naked and charges around 20 to 30 bucks

Notnicolexo - Bit of a scammer advertises videos and stuff, but all her content except for tit pics are behind paywalls

Primecutpro - Vimeo previews look great, but the paid versions don't show a whole lot more skin than what you already saw for free. With the paid subscription you get to see nipples in a few tshirt contest/mud wrestling videos but that's about it. The girls also don't seem to have gone wild in the ppv clips despite the 15$+ price tag on them.

Rachel Baelin - Lies about video content and about what she posts on her OnlyFans. Says twerk tuesdays/thursdays in her profile, almost never posts twerk videos on those days or ever. Some guy claimed she scammed him out of a hundred dollars (or was it hundreds?) for a custom video she never delivered on. (More here)

Rae Lynch - Description advertises XXX content, All of her for subbing posts are NN, everything else is behind a wall.

Rayzec - Twitch streamer that started an OF account. Not anything worth paying for check here for a full rip.

Rolemixbast - Cosplay chick with huge Milkers for some reason raised her prices despite not posting content with it? She gave a 3 month trial way back and in those 3 months posted maybe 5 pics and the closest to nudity was napkins covering her piercings. 2/10

Sarahsaracha - Apparently she doesn't show nudes even after you subscribe (17.99 sub price) and its PPV after that

ScarlettJonesUK - Everything is behind paywalls for her, and also takes regular month long breaks without telling people to unsub

Sofie Marie - All of her posts are NN, everything else is behind a wall. She also promises a "free sexy picture" if you turn on rebill... I turned it on, sent proof and nothing.

Sonia Bellina - she doesn't share nudes for 12 euro subs. If u pay 60 she says she will send.

Soy Neiva - she was charging $3.00, 40% off. She has this same sale going on now. She has 220 Photos and 586 Videos and not ONE nipple. Everything is behind a paywall.

thefockingjade - as far as her paid OF page goes it's something she only updates every 4-7 days or so, with a single preview picture/video taken from among those you've already seen posted on her twitter days earlier (full review here)

vvcastrillon - Her OF page is updated every few days or so with a single picture exposing cleavage or buttcrack (same as her social media pages), sometimes even nipples. You'll get messages asking for hundred of dollars for a single nude picture. (full review here)

Weejulietots - Waste of money.. 13 bucks for not even a single nude, after that, she has a huge paywall were you "can" see her naked (20 to 30 bucks or more)

Great thread I have a few:

Rolemixbast - Cosplay chick with huge Milkers for some reason raised her prices despite not posting content with it? She gave a 3 month trial way back and in those 3 months posted maybe 5 pics and the closest to nudity was napkins covering her piercings. 2/10

Feline Asmr - loved her asmr and knew she was a camgirl so expected more. Charges a base fee and posts Instagram quality pics while sending out 20 dollar nudes and videos in messages. Subbed for a month and she “accidentally” sent a free nude one time which was just nipples. 3/10

Comment
D

Deleted member 120867

Top of the list of scamer: EMILY MONK.
https://www.patreon.com/EmilyMonks
Her patreon account is just scame, some capture posteed here:
https://forums.socialmediagirls.com/threads/emily-monks.25359/page-2
I was only the first month, everytime some post about error data to post video, but she has no error to post in youtube.
Her last post jul 29, to say sorry i will post this week.
The poor patreons must surely still be waiting for a posts since, I guess she did this just to push for the resubscription
You can see on her patreon page.
This girl is a liar, a profiteer, and has no respect for anyone.

emily monks.jpg

Comment
I have 3 for the list, first little kawaii mouse, was subbed for 2 months but charges too much for feet pics also never responds, second is bikini iffrit, always saying things like unlock to see me spread my asshole or look at my pussy and there's always a catch to it, and last but not least cincinbear, charges like hell, treats people like shit and never delivers what she promises

Comment
New one maudsg she's shady af posts every 5 years and begs for money every now and then

Comment
Weejulietots

Waste of money.. 13 bucks for not even a single nude, after that, she has a huge paywall were you "can" see her naked (20 to 30 bucks or more)

Comment
Subbed for free then she changed it to 10 dollars per month, anyhow...

Camgirl who thinks onlyfans is a cam site, 10 bucks for a full gallery of frontal underwear pics, only advertising her insanely overpriced "menu tips" also has a huge paywall like 5 second videos or 3 pics where she goes naked and charges around 20 to 30 bucks

Not worth it, stay far away

Comment

shadowxgod

Aug 9, 2020
Alicia Ahegao is a scammer. Its only $5 to sub to her, but its exactly the same stuff she posts on reddit. If you want to see more you have to tip $20, and she just recycles the same 6 pics.

Comment
Rachel Kaelin / Rachel Baelin

Lies about video content and about what she posts on her OnlyFans. Says twerk tuesdays/thursdays in her profile, almost never posts twerk videos on those days or ever. Some guy claimed she scammed him out of a hundred dollars (or was it hundreds?) for a custom video she never delivered on. I hit her up about buying a video, asked her some questions to see if the video was what I was looking for, she lied about it, then when I told her the video wasn't as she described she ignored me for a few days, then when I asked why she lied about it she disabled messaging for me.

btw guys, use OnlyfansExposed https://www.onlyfansexposed.com/onlyfans-models/

Comment