Off Topic Tips to find new creators on YouTube?

A lot of times I find people on the site that I never knew existed who are posting amazing content. Sometimes I find good content by searching for keywords like "lingerie" or "see-through" then I sort by uploaded date. You can find some good stuff by doing this sometimes.

I thought I would make a thread where people can share their tips like I just did above. How do you go about finding good content on YouTube?

The method you currently use is not a great one. Not because it doesn't work but because the youtube videos are just too tame nowadays, most creators don't do panty try on hauls or bra try on hauls because they are afraid of getting their channel flagged. Most use youtube to promote their OF or Patreon.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's what i've been doing recently

Search try on haul with a daily filter, sort by highest viewed, then work your way to the bottom to the lowest viewed

- Find a new try on haul user under 1k subscribers
- Leave a comment suggesting a live try on haul (rarely works), but sometimes they will consider it
- If they follow through with the suggestion, continue to comment and tell them to tease and to show more (phrased differently of course), and it's a 50/50 chance they will become one of the more hot try on models, if they believe you are helping them to gain more subscribers

The problem is there is not a high supply of risky videos, so you have a better risk reward of trying to convince creators to do the content that you want

Comment

Koyujik

Jul 1, 2020
There used to be a time youtube let uploads go without approval, only when someone flagged did the approval/verifications/moderation happened. During this era, youtube was a goldmine of nipple slips, bare butts, downblouse content and so on....all you had to do search for the keyword and the filter the newest uploads. It was a good times for sure. Shame, youtube no longer lets that happen. Nowadays, you upload and the AI/youtube-algorithm automatically identifies and categorizes content, filtering out most of the risque stuff.

Comment