Fakes xcrow dot cc

Aug 17, 2022
Yeah contact @xcrowcc on *** and ask to pay for it for the 20$ per month, then u can gain access to it ☺️ I got a quick glimpse of it. It's huge! But someone needs to pay for it first however. Just say I loveed the xcrow site, would love to purchase it for 20$ per month. If u want or anyone that is. Hopefully that helps!

Comment
Aug 17, 2022
Okay cool! Could I gain access to mamamoo pictures or the site, u can post them on here btw cause he lost contact with me sadly cause I said the preview was too quick. Or u can email it to me if that's better 😊

Comment
Aug 17, 2022
And ur right, buy if u have access u can post the stuff on here or on bunkur, Gofile or mega, just set the idols into different folders for the fakes. I just wanted the mamamoo things lol if I could help me with that then I can give u some fakes u probably never seen before to! ☺️

Comment
Aug 17, 2022
I mostly have all idolfap, idolfake, kfapfake,k fakes, cfap fakes, koreanfakes and eye fakes buy nothing that was blurred, what I saw on xcrow really I wanted and more so if u have the code u could give me that would be great as well but if not then I just need the ones I haven't seen before like the blurred ones and ones that's not from those sites if possible. More like xcrow since those were extremely new to me 😊

Comment
Aug 17, 2022
Check this out if u need help getting in after the preview was up for u like me, if not then u can ignore this. I can definitely get you ur Deepfakes just tell me what u want. Their short but their still great. More like gifs in a way if that's ok, also I can get you fakes u never seen before to if that helps. But boy someone needs to get this immediately as a hero cause that's a ton that can be used for this site for mega files, gofiles, bunkr and more!

1 Comment
D
dio_brando_wry commented
Do They have Bae Suzy fakes there :D I hardly see one these day