New bundle thanks to another fan post

2 Comments
L
Ladam12345 commented
whats the other fansite , please ?

T
Texas_Fun commented
Simp city all one word

a new set is up, but here is one that I didn’t post yet in here…. So just hanging a few of my favorite ones.

Comment
May not show a lot, but I still think Anna is a hot MILF.

Comment
Credit for snagging the last 3 goes to someone else, but I had to share over here for those who would like to see her posts. She has loyal set of subs on her OF. They cleared out most of her outfits around Christmas and New Years. I bought a red body suit that was left. She has recently added more outfits and a slew of kitchen-household items. Kinda like a MILF registry instead of a wedding registry.

3 Comments
B
Boococky227 commented
She needs to add some nudes already. If this boring bitch would do that she would have more subs

T
Tacosucks commented
B
Boococky227 commented
if she wasn't such a boring bitch I would. I got tired of paying this cunt for non-nude.

Comment
Credit goes to Floki…. Helping us see her posts. A lot of haters out there, but some of us are here to enjoy what she does post next.

Last edited:
2 Comments
D
dreamerintherye commented
I think the haters are due to people who she's treated like crap. She's been nasty to me for no reason at all. I'm glad some people are still sticking around and not having issues with her, hopefully it stays that way.

T
Texas_Fun commented
True

Posts 54 and 55.. forgot where to go and get watermarks removed.

1 Comment
S
SlickDick222 commented
Probably best set so far