Requests xxllbae / egirl siarra / babe.girl69

Comment
You must be registered for see medias

Penguspen
Penguspen commented
How do dm PPV's work, do you need to be subbed at the moment she sent out the dms to get it or can you get it if you sub at a later date? She ain't really worth that much but i might try getting it.

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
You must be currently subbed when a creator sends out the dm/ppv. The dm's are not automatically populated when you sub. If you know of a specific ppv you'd want to purchase, you can always dm the creator and ask for the link to the ppv and they'll dm it to you. However, not all creators are diligent about going thru their dm's and answering people. There are a few creators who I have sent dm's a long time ago that never got read. Now, there are creators that post on their main page all their ppv's. Siarra is not one of them.

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Let me clarify one thing. During your sub, any DM that's been sent out will stay in your dm's even after your sub expires. Unless you clear out all of the dm's from that creator. After an expired sub, you can't dm a creator unless the creator allows dm's from non-subs.

fdq
fdq commented

Thanks for posting, it wasn't worth the 50, but I appreciate you shared it.

Camera recording so not the best quality:

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Here's a couple I posted before the wipe:

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Don't know if any of these are the the file posted in #2, but here's more ahegao stuff:

R
R4dXtCa3 commented
egirl.spams.backup account going around on insta and twitter be careful its not Siarra, it is a scam account 🙏

P
Player 68 commented
I would love to get them from you. U got any prefered places to text on

You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: fdq
Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
D
Dosman676 commented
Yea I know but what was the one with that vid though the one that she was going to post on her of

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Oh, I don't know. I'm no longer subbed to her OF because she's too scammy.

D
Dosman676 commented
Yea that’s true, and thanks for the help

What’s her new posts that she posted on her of?

• Dislike
Reactions: Cheeseisgreatman
2 Comments
T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
Dude no hate, because it's a place to ask stuff for info on here from people, but come on, you can't keep asking the same questions everytime she posts something on insta to do with her OF it's getting annoying as fuck, you notify everyone on here with thinking there's new content to see of her, if there is anything new, you will see it here like everyone else, but there obviously isn't anything worth posting

D
Dosman676 commented
Ok I apologise won’t do it again

She has also an Fansly now. I'm wondering if her content there is as half assed as her OF stuff🤔.

Link:

2 Comments
R
R4dXtCa3 commented
most likely the same content there because she was losing subs on OF

Osyraleth
Osyraleth commented
Yeah i thought the same, she was lazy af and the quality of her content was bad, but why does she think that people will fall for it a second time as if she puts more effert on another platform. I mean some people will risk it and burn themselves a second time but i don't get her reasoning at all. Seems to me like a last resort since her OF is tanking:WeirdGo:.

Also it seems that she has a new plower/lover (probably won't hold long as always since she got pumped and dumped like that since she was 14 lol), so i think she may even tone her content down as long as they fuck/are together. I doubt that the guy will be able to talk her into making better content. I always had the impression that she still thinks she's a good girl/catch, hence she's holding back till today. Then again i remember her mentioning she had a bc of 5 at 15, so i'm not sure about that one lmao :PepeLaugh: .

S
S1aY3r19 commented
Thats not actual cum

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Are you speculating, or do you know somehow?

R
R4dXtCa3 commented
the guys never said a useful thing on here, his profile posts are all complaints saying shits fake

S
S1aY3r19 commented
cry me a river you little bitch virgin incell

Penguspen
Penguspen commented
She has 2 new bj videos one posted two days ago a dildo bj for 30$ and one that appears to be an actual bj from the title for 50$.

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Because of how scammy she is, I wouldn't be surprised that although she didn't add the word "dildo" in her $50 vid, that it's just a dildo BJ.

T
Trashpanda46290 commented
It’s 100% real judging by the comments on fansly, but I haven’t bought it.

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Here's a gif that's 6 seconds shy of the full vid:

Osyraleth
Osyraleth commented
Holy based! Thx for sharing man🙏! She's getting there :PepeEvil: !

T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
Blooody hell she sucks dick good, looks like she's stepping up her game with OF, thanks for sharing dude 👊🏾💯

fdq
fdq commented
this is great content. if she doing this now, she will go further.