Social Media Girls Forum

C
chickenburger commented
That's a weak answer, you've been trying to pass off fakes as real in this thread for years and they get deleted. Go back to your thread in the Fakes section if you really wanna do that.
And just because I've seen something doesn't mean I still have it, there's 100's of GB of photos and videos already posted in this thread and I've had a lot of computers in that time :peeposhrug:

N
NoporXXX commented
And what real proof do you have to say that the video is fake? That's just your opinion, just so you know, more than 500 guys downloaded that video knowing it's real. And if you saw so many videos of her on her onlyfans and you know so much about her, what are you doing here? because you never shared anything

S
serpico1616 commented
We absolutely did not download "KNOWING" it was real. I didn't want to get involved but you made me.

C
chickenburger commented
I already wrote previously that it's obviously not her and others agreed, why are you so desperate to get us to think it's real? if you wanna make fakes and jerk off to a stranger go ahead, but stop trying to fool us.
btw much like all the threads where you begged for fakes are deleted when the server got wiped, so are my previous contributions.