Requests Ali's exclusive content

I have more sets to drop this coming weekend. Until then, here is something for you feet weirdos. I'm assuming there are one or two of you in here. This content is from a couple sets she released for feet guys. I added a few other random photos from her other sets I have.

You must be registered for see images

1 Comment
C
Capitann16 commented
I look forward to the weekend dude

1 Comment
Z
zapatilla333 commented
wish these sets never end damn this girl make me nuts

Comment

Comment

Comment

As you'll see in this post and probably the next couple posts, there are a lot of photos in different posts that are very similar. Same outfits, probably taken at the same time, but in different sets. I'm posting sets as she publishes them except I often change the name of the set slightly for file naming purposes. The photos in each set were included and organized by Alisa, not me. So that's why you may see some of these posts and think it's very similar as a past post.

2 Comments
Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

That ass!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Z
zapatilla333 commented
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

As mentioned in my previous post, some photos between sets are very similar. An example is the blue polkadot bikini photos. While it is the same outfit, it is a separate set with different photos. Again, this is how she organizes and sells her sets.

Last edited:
Comment

Comment

3 Comments
C
Capitann16 commented
Thank youu dude

Happy Wanker
Happy Wanker commented
Thanks! I made an edit to one of the videos. I love that ass!

Video4f5a0d8ecc42c5d0.gif

Last edited:
S
Smojo commented
Any chance you’ll upload the nipple pull set she posted recently?

💧💦🫧

4 Comments
Z
zapatilla333 commented
OMG This set is bomb. THANKS DUDE

C
Capitann16 commented
Thank you dude

M.O.D.O.F.K.
M.O.D.O.F.K. commented
She is adorable I'll give you that, but MAN is her content dry. About 90% of it is just lame. the rest is spicy at best but its like she keeps trying to get people to buy her borderline legal content she claims is available for purchase. I don't know. I get the feeling she isn't the one selling. She needs to blink twice if she's in trouble.

S
Sage_SMG commented
imo she's just capitalizing on people thinking she's younger, for better or worse. She knows we wanna see her fully nude, and she's teasing us as much as possible.

A little...to much, honestly.