C
Cass01 commented
Her content sucks. Thanks tho.

S
Smith8219 commented
Nice tits, but she needs to shave above the knee

Z
Zarama commented
Not only does her content suck. She lies, saying it's nudes when it's not.

I hate to bump without having new content, but this woman's OF is such absolute trash there probably isnt anything worth posting anyhow. However, this is the first time I have ever gotten someone from an agency to openly admit they are NOT the person they were representing, so I wanted to share this small victory. Also, I fkn hate agencies and agency accounts. Ok - have a great day everyone!

STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
bro please do not waste your money. You def not gonna get quality content that is real. This guy gonna send you some Google shit.

caitlyn
caitlyn commented

Thanks for looking out. I actively avoid giving money to any agency run account. Its such a bad experience every single time.

M
midwesthooper5 commented
looks like shes been sending a lot of sex tapes in dms, anyone have them?

T
Tmtlln commented
Sometimes they forget to lock the post and its for free but when they notice, they remove the post, i would say check the chat often.

J
John69_ commented
Trying any shit to get viral

marshallbruce
marshallbruce commented
She did this because she knew it would go viral, meaning more subscriptions to her OF

H
heelnat commented
she back doing onlyfans? her account very active lately i wonder if she making new content or just trying to sell old stuff in dms

T
Timmmy55 commented
only one way to find out subscribe

Not mine. Snagged it from another forum. I really wish some of these vids had audio. It's like trying to jerk it to a silent film.

2 Comments
B
birneyryan commented
she really needs a better editor

F
Fa2manBarkie50 commented