Requests TABI.lift oh jikatabi

(taking some time to update but theres 40+ imgs/vids)
Updated with some PPV i found on other sites

jehap36423
jehap36423 commented
Yeah, content creators have realized that DMCA is utter shit, and the only way to actually save their content is to unlock posts via DMs. Most of the other stuff can be leaked easily,
Bet it would still be boring as hell. Same like 90% of content creators who brag about showing full nude and masturbation and what not, and its barely a wet shirt and maybe a bit of rubbing over panties.

J
jesus228salazar commented
Can someone please make it into a zip?

D
Deleted member 4975105 commented
PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
Are you saying she's taking dumps or her content just sucks?

3 Comments
ethanawrecks
ethanawrecks commented
It should have been meeeee! 😞

C
Cujdjx commented
Where is it

A
allykid commented
Is this out yet

Deleted member 6007162

Deleted Account
May 17, 2024

incellnumero3
incellnumero3 commented
yeah, she wrote a long note on twitter talking about that videos and some messed up shit like grooming

ihmotep888
ihmotep888 commented
hoes bending backwards to avoid taking responsibility for their actions, "grooming" LOL

D
Derickaderp commented

Wait, what? I thought that was just before she turned into a gymrat. I was wondering why she looked thinner.

Damn... Oh well, she looks supremely hotter now anyway.

incellnumero3
incellnumero3 commented
bro, she was a literal kid being raped and manipulated by an adult. I guess it's fair to say that she cannot be resposible for that.

G
Ghostxo commented
do you have the link to that post? Or? I just need to confirm.

PhatPussyLover69
PhatPussyLover69 commented
Where did she originally post these videos? Do you know?

M
Mikesuwares commented

Damn.. this looks hot

3 Comments
M
monkeyman115 commented
You know it's going to be all covered right? IDK why people still think she's going to actually post decent stuff, it's all a scam.

D
Dharan1018 commented
Has she ever said she was going to do full nudes? If not, then what's the scam?

K
kiwi_cowboy_ commented
she says it in captions like "completely naked" or "wearing nothing" just to have nipple covers etc on

Deleted member 2876648

Leaker
Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service
Apr 23, 2022
PPV The Couch with Lewddreams

1 Comment

Deleted member 2876648

Leaker
Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service
Apr 23, 2022
PPV Bath Time

T
tuckernewington commented
I saw a post on the other forum that she was dropping BG content today, is that true?

[UPDATE]
I guess it refers to this twitter post but I'm not familiar enough with her to know if it is true:

H
HonestHearts commented
I wouldn't hold your breath. I went and bought one after clarifying it would be a b/g sextape with nudity *on purpose* and she said it was, and all I got was a hand slapping her ass. Got my refund and learned a lesson.

T
HonestHearts Thanks, I sensed some Darcie Dolce vibes from her.

T
Post on the other forum had a screenshot of the "BG" for $160:

No preview image is suspect...

Her new B/G Videos / 200$ for this lol

A
Azula2000 commented
B
BioGee commented
they're legal from when she used to sell on *** before she started working out. She just lies that she was UA so people don't share them

P
pololight commented
dude i swear this bitch is lying. she is trying to manipule the people so noone will spread her previous videos. but the truth is she did those with her own will and tried the make some money from it.

D
Dolan3 commented
Can’t make money from something that was leaked and she just started onlyfans at the time of the leak so that wouldn’t help her in anyway