P
Persiangamer98 commented
The password is good

N
Nhshot commented
Says not public for me too

S
seniormonty commented
you have the folder listed as private, heres how to make it public, so we can put in the password:

go to the link u provided

at the top left of the page, click on the three dots, next to where the album name is, then click 'infos'

at the very bottom of the info that popped up, you'll see settings and modify. click on modify.

next click public/private and set the folder to public.

thats it, now it should let us type in the password.

hope this helps, n thx for the aimster content :D

L
Lolplayerv commented
Any luck with the password? Still shows as private :(

Jan 13, 2024
She announced she was deleting her OF but it looks like she's still posting... Anyone have any updates?

Reactions: Lolplayerv
3 Comments
I
Itsalwaysme commented
I think to avoid refunds she has to have it up for certain amount of time I'm not 100% sure on that tho when did she announce she was deleting it? And sadly I don't think she's active enough for this to be a a thriving post I belive she only posts every Thursday

D
Deep_Dude commented
There's this post where she said she's deleting it, granted since I'm not subbed I haven't seen it on her OF directly. However she's still very frequently linking her OF in her instagram stories, and the number of pictures and videos that OF shows she has posted is still steadily increasing.

L
Lolplayerv commented
That sucks :/ wonder who she's talking about. She added 2 more vids but I wonder if it's worth it before she takes it down.

dayum, she tasty...

Comment

idkfulol

May 31, 2024
i have sum things of her that wasnt on her of

S
seniormonty commented
what kind of content r u talking about

B
bla1337 commented

1. Check forum rules: no selling content, no posts without content
2. Who the fk cares you bought some content from her or not?
3. What the point of saying you have content but not sharing it if you are on this forum?
4. You basically break law if you try to earn any money out of her content.

P
Persiangamer98 commented
message me and we talk

2heavins commented
can't message u for some reaaon. Can u message me?