Requests ak47killla

Reactions: 11bravo

Reactions: Bobbybob2013
Comment
Jan 18, 2023
Thank you!! Can’t wait to see without the emoji

C
Corsair314 commented
Yea, IF you get anything from her. Just takes your money and fucks off.

Dontworrybehappy
Dontworrybehappy commented

Yes. I’ve heard from several people that she takes money for PPV and doesn’t deliver anything

B
Bobbybob2013 commented
Damn! Well hopefully that changes. Thanks for the info boys!

B
Bobbybob2013 commented
Any thing new!?

Comment

Comment

Reactions: Bobbybob2013
Comment

3 Comments
C
Corsair314 commented
God she's so fuckin hot. I wish she wasn't a fuckin scammer. Took $200 from me and dipped to never talk to me again.

F
Freegame commented
If you paid and never got anything, connect with OF support. Support seems to be better nowadays because there are so many scammers. I had paid a chick for something and never got it a couple months ago. Connected with OF support, had to wait 1-2 weeks as support wants you to try and settle it with the creator, which the chick wasn't, as it was a scam. Then when it wasn't settled, OF refunded me my money.

Even if it was awhile back, still reach out to support. Don't let chicks like that keep your money.

C
Corsair314 commented
I unfortunately didn't do it on OF. It was before she even made one. She was teasing shit on IG/Snap so I fucked around and started getting to know her. I'm a fucking dummy, but it taught me to never spend money for shit like that again on ANYONE lmao.

This bitch 🙄

1 Comment
C
Corsair314 commented
Well at least now she's not being a scamming cunt. I wish I could charge back the money I sent her just to get fuckin ignored.

Comment