Requests alena_night ; alena aganova ; alena ushkova

dekus

Sep 9, 2020
Each account around now is fake, including her onlyfans. They all reuse old photos and random video's that can be found else where that are not her.

She used to have an IG / Twitter and VK page then they vanished once she stopped modelling. Then the fake accounts started to appear, one account even reached 1M followers, by posting old content before it was banned.

Last edited:
Comment

dekus

Sep 9, 2020
Which account? As far as I know her OF is fake. Someone has been pretending to be her for years using old photos over and over.

Comment

dekus

Sep 9, 2020
It would seem almost all her accounts are fake, I'm not sure if any of them are real. They have only been posting photos from sets that are years old at this point. I've yet to see any new content from any of those accounts that is "new" and not to mention some of the posts to OF are not even the same girl.

Fake Accounts:
Including the OF / TG account or anything posted on it.

Real Accounts, Photographers that sell sets.

Has sets, but never replied to me.

Comment
That photographer Tsyganov is running some of the fake accounts (there are so many now that there are competing fake accounts). That's why they look like they have new stuff, but it's just unpublished stuff he has from 2016.

The fake *** account has some censored pics from the paid *** - but it's all stuff I've seen before.

Comment