Fermunda444 comment next time​

2 Comments
F
Fermunda444 commented
Thank you! Any chance you could reup?

U
u5553890 commented
reup?

This is a mixture of vids from MFCShare, videos from her OF, and random stuff of hers I found in various places. The quality ranges from streaming sites compressing from low res early cam days to source quality. I posted the best quality for each file I have. My full Alex Athena album with all of the other stuff I posted is here: but it includes stuff already posted in the thread. Enjoy.

https://bunkr.sk/v/ā–·-Watch-Lexi_Kitten_-Nude-CAM-Video-āœ”ļø-June-25th,-2022-LoAFh6k6.mp4
https://bunkr.sk/v/ā–·-Watch-Lexi_Kitten_-Nude-CAM-Video-āœ”ļø-June-1st,-2022-EujtVoID.mp4

Comment
Apparently she's got a real boy girl blowjob vid on her MFC share now but it's stupid expensive. Anyone happen to get it?

Reactions: thorfire77
D
dasandman888 commented
$333 is she fucking insane?

D
dillpickle66 commented
ya and that's half the price of what she's selling it for on MFC share lol

D
diwitzar commented
Please don't give her more money ffs. For the future of mankind, stop feeding the trolls !

T
thorfire77 commented
i agree. she prices insane high to keep the odds of leaking low. would be a shame if it did tho... :sneaky:

Public oil show I recorded a while ago and finally got around to editing. This is full nude, pussy and ass, and even some (lame) dildo titjob stuff. The whole cam session is over 4gb and the usual boring stuff, wont be uploading that.

1 Comment
Netrunner
Netrunner commented
Thx for the share. Feel free to upload more content like this if you got more, please. :leokek:

Not mine. Reposting this from another forum.

looks like she's another one of those scamgirls preying on the simps so that her and her husband can live the good life.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

D
dasandman888 commented
T
thorfire77 commented
i'll try and find it again. it was from a "scamgirl" subreddit where people talk about what camgirls are scamming and what lies and traps they use on their simps

T
thorfire77 commented
a man that uses his wife to get other men to pay for his kid and all the nice things in their life? now That Truly is a sad little "man"

D
dasandman888 commented

they all do it, even like the twitch streamers do.