Requests alexisclark12

Oct 13, 2021
Don’t get me wrong it’s kind of hot. You get to see her in a thong and she has a nice ass and there are a couple pics with a lace top where you can kind of see nips but that’s about as far as I got. She doesn’t answer questions in chats and ignores just about everything. All I asked was if she took request or did videos and if she had any sort of a schedule as to when she’s on (because her “better” stuff is PPV you have to ask for.) again, kind of hot but not worth dealing with when you can’t even get a boob.

Comment
Oct 13, 2021
That’s as far as I got with it. If somebody is willing to throw some bills down, maybe you could talk her into seeing her boobs. As it stands, couldn’t even get a clothed crotch shot. Maybe I was the problem and somebody else could.

Comment
Dec 24, 2023
She finally claimed full nips... Anyone?

Reactions: dennis_denzel
3 Comments
T
thered69 commented
She's a lying whore

M
mazinger89 commented
T
thered69 commented
by always posting clickbait
"Our first ever fully NUDE set 😜 sorry it took so long we got a little carried away 😉 Luke finally let me take it all off for you and surprised me by stripping down himself 😫
Watch us go from half naked—> to fully nude on video… make sure your alone when you watch this because it is steamy 💦🥵"
bitch doesnt know the meaning of the word steamy! had tape on her fucking nipples and hand covering vag. Another thing i find annoying is she keeps pushing her bf down our throats, nobody wants to see his scrawny ass