Credit to Alex12347.

Comment

3 Comments
D
Deleted member 249 commented
ReUp?

V
VanceBob commented
Finally got around to Uploading some of my collection but can't make new posts since the site was restored. Yous better leave reacts if you enjoy this.

Elrond Fränze
Elrond Fränze commented

Deleted member 249

Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Apr 12, 2019
This is an example of her free lives.

3 Comments
A
AdoringFan commented
Do you know what she does in her paid lives that everybody can pay to enter?

Last time I watched her she had a free live which was strictly non-nude with teasing money goals despite people begging and throwing money at her for 2-3 hours to get a slip or even just see-through lingerie. After that she went straight to a private live where she only invited her top fans and biggest tippers and you couldn't even buy yourself in anymore.

L
Luckycharms713 commented

Yeah I've been on her paid live stream earlier and she does show her tits, nipple and pussy as well. But what she doesn't show is her face while showing her nude body. But it's better to buy her content in her DM because she will show you on what you want to see.

T
Typhoon07 commented

Does she actually full on show her pussy though? I have purchased content from her in the past and she refused to ever show her pussy. She showed everything else though!

I thought here it would have more visibility, rather than in the coment. Thanks to VanceBob, from #7.2!!! 😍 give him love

"Finally got around to Uploading some of my collection but can't make new posts since the site was restored. Yous better leave reacts if you enjoy this."

Last edited:
Comment