Requests Alisha Grey quien tiene mas de ella

someone please get one of these scenes of her/one together with her husband. Soldierhugecock the actor is in his and the couple's manyvids.

alguien por favor obtenga una de estas escenas de ella/uno junto con su esposo. Soldierhugecock el actor estĆ” en sus manyvids y los de la pareja.

Comment
Video of her with actor Jax Slayher, a great scene!! But the only one I got, whoever has or gets more share, it has two scenes with the actor SoldierHugeCock, they are in your manyvids and onlyfans.

Video de ella con el actor Jax Slayher, una gran escena!! Pero el unico que tengo, el que tenga o tenga mas share, tiene dos escenas con el actor SoldierHugeCock, estan en tus manyvids y onlyfans.

Comment

Āæalguien puede escribir lo que dijo? No hablo espaƱol, pero me preguntaba quĆ© dijo sobre una nueva escena con Jax Slayher. jajaja

can someone write down what she said? I don't speak Spanish, but I was wondering what she said about a new scene with Jax Slayher. lol

2 Comments
J
johnfbkennedyy commented
At first she was mumbling like "si si obvio" which means "yes yes obviously" and then states it will arrive around march, not a specific date in mind, she has to talk to him but because the other vid with him was awesome, there has to be another one. Honestly I'm a native spanish speaker but her spanish is not clear at all lol