Requests Anna18Cute

, so few private vids of her, I've read that she's a scamer and use prostetics parts, is a kind boring show to be honest, so many close up, and Im suspicious that she got a bodydouble. I have old vids of her, before camwhores allowed to donwload from a bypass website(wich i don't remember). Gift me time to load this vids for the forum. if you got some material of her would be amazing. But i would never pay for her any cent, direct to her or to another guy to get material of anna. By the way, I think she is Hungarian or maybe Im wrong. Ive been following her time ago when she really had 18 years....well..Before she make that saggy tatoos, I saw new vids in camwhores, but well you know those are privates.

2 Comments
S
spambitness commented
check ur PM inbox

S
scootypuffsr commented
As someone who years ago used to do privates with her I can confirm the use of fake body parts. I know the boobs are fake for sure it's pretty obvious plus one time she moved the camera and you could see one of the sets on the bed. There are multiple. It's also why everything is up close all the time. The body double thing I don't know about that little harder to fake that with the tats she has now. She's from budapest