Requests Annbrooke/ElitaOpsVip

She changed her name on Onlyfans

R
Reklaw commented
I've been a fan for quite awhile and Thought maybe I've been scammed by her . How did she scam you? You can as pm me if you don't want to announce it here.

A
anonuser021 commented
I’m curious as well… but ive thought some of her stuff is scummy but not a scam

L
lookingforshows commented
She sent out some message offering a VIP experience that included a bunch of stuff, then didn't deliver on specifically stated things. When I asked her about it she basically said I was SOL and that I should be happy that I got some videos that came with the immediate unlock and because of that I got my "monies worth". Didn't address any of the other points that I copied and pasted from her message and replied to her with. And you can't ask for a refund on OF unless you basically want your card blacklisted and account banned so you're screwed. Reporting the models does nothing.

R
Reklaw commented
Yeah I've seen some shady stuff from here. She'll send a message and I'm bought it and it says it'll include "X things" then she will delete it and I've asked her about it and she was like " no I didn't say that or wasn't offering it." And she's mentioned she has like 50 BG videos. I've followed her on MFC and OF for a bit and she has only every talked about make 4-5 BG vids. I'm starting to get over her.