Fakes Apollolol (Fakes)

Mar 18, 2024
More to come I just need to edit. Hopefully the fanhouse starts back up so I've got more material to work with.

Nov 3, 2023
Nice job!! Looking forward for more. I used to watch her streams but recently she seems to have stopped wearing cute outfits and only wears casual stuff like sweatpants and baggy sweaters. At the end of January she complained on her *** server that she was getting weird comments and DMs that annoyed and grossed her out, so she stopped showing herself off, even on social media. If you look at her Twitter posts, she used to post way more cute stuff in 2023 and before.

4 Comments
B
Bawkake commented
yeah she started reacting negatively to any kind of playful sexualizing. she's never been super risky or anything, but now it's like zero tolerance. i suspect she got a boyfriend but who knows.

R
r24820482 commented
That might explain it. Just like in Japan, where a celebrity hides their relationship status because their fans will lose interest and thus she will lose money/sponsorships etc.

F
fgjrgjkgjkgergvfi commented
She cant monetize on Fanhouse anymore and wont publicly go on a fully adult content side like Onlyfans or Fansly. And her mods steer her away from more risky content. If she has a boyfriend, it might be one of the bald streamer from the charity event streams.

L
Liamo88 commented
She absolutely has a boyfriend, it's very obvious. Don't expect any new hot content from her.