Requests Asmr Pandakitten

So, I just randomly found this video on youtube. I don't think it was ever uploaded on her own youtube channel. So, perhaps one of her patreon vids?
You must be registered for see medias

Also uploaded it to gofile, in case the youtube video disappears.

Comment

RedKarma

Apr 17, 2020
Honestly, now you have that compilation video, you have the best of Pandakitten. She got bored of the whole thing very quickly and basically went on auto pilot the last few months. Her Patreon had less than 10 people in it by the time she quit, she hadn't delivered anything worth seeing for months. She even took to re-upping old YouTube videos as Patreon videos.

A real example of someone who promised much and delivered almost nothing. I managed to see 3 of her customs and they were so poor I didn't even keep them. Happy hunting guys, but I think you already have her best stuff here.

Comment
some of the stuff i saved, nothing interesting really, she was really pretty tho

all 4 videos on one link

individual links

Comment
i found another one in one of my folders, it's like 27 minutes eating a gum and exploding it lol, at like 25:30 she shows her eyes

3 Comments
I
Isildurrrrr commented
Thank Your for this, i miss her and her videos ..

M
MightySwat24 commented
Hii guys i dont normally ask if even has some videos...bc im guessing if they had they would upload it here...but i searched everywhere and i cant find her older videos..so link does anyone know if there are more of her videos somewhere

C
Chipped commented
Anyone willing to upload to bunker? The Anon and gofile links are dead.