3 Comments
rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented
A lot of post got lost too

J
jeans4life commented
H
Harleyo94 commented
We should probably bolster the threads on the other sites too honestly, if people keep uploading shit that's gonna get this one taken down permanently

What other sites?

D
deanarcher10 commented
Same here. Can't send a DM

M
Men505 commented
rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented

DM sent, also if you're account is new with few reactions or post it won't let you DM or see certain forums.

I
its_a_me98 commented
Sorry boys got some coochie irl but I didn't forget you boys some time the next few days I'll drop the link need better signal to upload everything this McDonalds wifi I'm currently using ain't gonna cut it. Also u must upgrade to premium on Gofile for a permanent link so this will be gone in a few. Can't ask for money to keep it up but donations would help lol.

B
Blahh commented
Don't forget us man lmao

J
jeans4life commented

or dude was the only one to see thru the bullshit

guy talks big but only shares one crappy sc vid and you all shower him with likes??

rallardnyc
rallardnyc commented
nice ...you made a new account to defend yourself

H
Harleyo94 commented
I just wanna go back to when ass and titties mad everyone happy 😂

I don't know what or if the other guy is going to post, but here are the vids I have. Took forever to upload on Gofile so get it while you can. It's about 6.5 GBs. If the link goes down and you want a re-up just send me a private message and I will try to do it. Don't bug everyone by posting the request in the comments. I'll post the pics on a separate Gofile. Enjoy!

2 Comments
J
jeans4life commented
that other jabroni was never going to post shit...99% of the time when someone brags that they have shit are are "going to" post, they are just fishing for shit

on the contrary, this is a fantastic post! you didnt make up some lame story for attention, you just posted fucking gold. thank you very much for delivering the goods BIG TIME

Last edited:
C
Cheddacheesebiscuts commented
Black Noir, the hero we deserve. Go Vought!!

Here is a Gofile with the pics. Same deal, if the link goes down and you want a re-up just send me a private message and I will try to do it. Don't bug everyone by posting the request in the comments. Enjoy!

1 Comment
T
Trucker93 commented
You're a goddamn legend

Did she leave the guy she had kids with. for a new guy? I have not been on snap for sometime and just seen she keeps showcasing some new guy she with.

SavageDarkman666
SavageDarkman666 commented
in the last couple days, she'd been posting snaps with i'm guessing her new guy, but there was 1 with her ex baby daddy and they were smiling together, so I wonder if the divorce was a bad one

T
Thatdiscoguy86 commented
Guess we’ll never know. Honestly, she’s kinda mid, just another ex-military chick that sells nudes online to make money, instead of actually applying herself & having a job 👀🤔🫢🤷🏻‍♂️

BlueDragon
BlueDragon commented
Yeah she went from omg all theae people like seeing me nude. To you better greatful that I let you see this puss. I'm ok now slow your roll. She must be on some new meds. She use to be fun . Now she on another planet.

T
Thatdiscoguy86 commented
I mean what do you expect from an ex-military barracks bunny? All they do is use their bodies to get what they want, any way they want.

I subbed to her OF at first, when it came out, but it fell off after a while…her content got mid & she didn’t post as much.