Requests Autumnflame

Gofile was acting up, so here's yesterday's post from bunkr.

J
JustBob12 commented
This week's content will be posted tomorrow. Our current contributor isn't available until then.

Sunt
Sunt commented
Makes me want to spend $25 for 2 days, LOL

S
surja commented
FpWxvFHXEAIomrK

Sunt
Sunt commented
You'll need to wait 4 years and another 50 pounds for that... lol.

We thank you for your patience and now return you to your regularly scheduled Tiernan.

A
Ansenquen commented
you said you been offering it for weeks yet wont wait for a crowdfound, you said you don't like it couse of her facial expresions yet you're worried she wont sell to you anymore.

S
surja commented
If you share it as John Smith, you won't be able to find out who leaked the video. This chick is not a genius. All the women on onlyfans are aware that leaking is unavoidable.

rickoshae
rickoshae commented
P
Peteyfonda commented

Compared to how much was spent on it I’d say it’s fairly reaonable

Jul 20, 2019
looks like she is done

S
surja commented
How can you sexualize someone online? If the person bothers me, I block it and that's it. There is only one way to leave the onlyfans page in a fair way: You write that you have had enough, no more people subscribe and she will still be active this month. She has quite a few subscribers and $25 is a lot of money. Those who pre-paid yesterday will not receive anything in particular...I think it's a crime to scam hundreds of people.

Cozychan
Cozychan commented
can you post some of those comments so we can empathize and move on

Sgt. Dyke
Sgt. Dyke commented
it may claim that you are paying for content that is already there.

S
SoZettaSlow commented
That's more or less how it works. You're not paying for new posts. You're paying for access to the subscriber feed, and the subscriber feed just happens to have new posts in the case of most creators on OF.

What'll happen is that she'll disable activity on her account at some point and users will no longer be able to subscribe. Users with pre-existing subscriptions will continue to have access to the feed until their sub lapses. Remember: OF is not designed to have the content on it downloaded. We have to add a browser extension to be able to right click and hit save as. So by design, paying the subscription fee and merely having access to the feed is how it works.

And there it is. I'll probably compile everything into a Mega or something in the near future. I'm pretty sure I have all of her public stuff, I just want to go through and double check. It's a lot.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
O
osp9999 commented
For the better, she ain't what she used to be.

C
cat9876 commented
is this still happening?

C
cat9876 commented
sigh...

Repost.

Vids.

Pics.

Last edited:
Comment

Not mine, credit goes to OP.

S
Starlite00 commented
somebody leak that shit

S
stonetree commented
Is this the content?

S
stonetree commented
Dang, it didn't post correctly

J
jncmoo commented
jpgfish is broken, upload it to gofile or something. Should be up in a few hours according to the post

Nov 3, 2023

3 Comments
J
jhammer4424 commented
not seeing those pics for some reason

Sgt. Dyke
Sgt. Dyke commented
Pay attention to these two photos that were posted in the post above yours. Post 87

Swol Badguy
Swol Badguy commented
is jpg fish broken or something?

Sep 7, 2021
I will presume all of these come from the suck me guy who dumped "hundreds if not thousands" as if this forum isn't literally built off others doing just that. Private included.

A
Ansenquen commented
There's 2 kind of ppl in this site: the ones who share and the ones who don't. If you come here to brag about what you have but don't post it, you're just trolling or you're 14 years old. It's that simple.

A
Ansenquen commented
Instead of arguing whit half of this forum, you take what you have, you censor and post it. Everyone belives you now. You win.

20240215_1441303d1e04fb208e956e.md.jpg

S
Starlite00 commented
Alright but whose gonna post the other pussy pics

P
Peteyfonda commented

No one because they don’t have them