Requests avaandwar / Avalon Warren

New IG post. Looks like she dropped a lot of weight expect in her breasts if this is a new vid
You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
S
SimpBob commented
I definitely think this is a new one, you’re right she shed some weight as well

O
OnyxSaber92 commented
Jaw dropping as per usual.

8 older photos some nude some not

G
GotchaHat00 commented
These pictures are real and came directly from her. Someone I know payed her on cash app for specifically pictures from around 2019-2020.

P
Poleo78 commented

Any chance of sharing those? or are these the ones that were posted?

7base77 commented
They are glorious globes!

A
Assfarm2008 commented
When was this posted like when did she send this is a Snapchat Instagram where is she selling this shit

You must be registered for see images

2 Comments
ChillerOne
ChillerOne commented
Last edited:
A
Assfarm2008 commented
Anyone find out her snap

Not mine

ChillerOne
ChillerOne commented
B
brickejonze commented
Thank you for the post!

E
Eric491973 commented

I think I figured this comment thing out this time! (Last reply got moved, my bad.
Anyway, if anyone subscribes, let me know what she means by “fun”. I figure she knows what people want, and it isn’t that, but even her take stuff would occasionally be good, like anytime she’s in a bikini. I am unable to subscribe to anyone on IG or I would subscribe. I hope it gets straightened out, I have not figured out why I am waitlisted for all creators and IG help is not helpful in this case. Others have the same issue so it must be an IG issue. I’d love to subscribe to her for a little while.

S
SalsaVerde commented

I bet she'd make a small fortune doing adult subscriber content. Like for real, big money.

And now that she's slim again, people are stoked about it.

Really, I Iiked her chubby stuff too, but not everyone was on board.

Jan 9, 2021
Back when she first was selling on Instagram she offered these videos (and some bj videos too) but too much for me at the time. Wish I had taken her up on it, but maybe there’s hope for more out there.

T
TheCableMan2000 commented
Damn. How much was she selling them for? I hope someone bought them

S
Spidey743 commented
$300

H
Hayderr commented
A
Assfarm2008 commented
Does anyone have the seck d vid

Y
ynfpa commented

I think the way the story goes is that her husband cheated on her, or he proposed an open relationship, something like that, and she completely snapped. Started doing crazier and crazier content.

A
Assfarm2008 commented
is she from Texas California or nyc

O
OneSweetGuy commented
North Carolina.

And I think the dude in all those videos is her husband. Don’t believe they’re different men. And yes, they’re still together. :-(

P
preciouslittle1234 commented
Yes, this is the source video. She sent it with no sound unfortunately. (2021-2023 selling era)

Last edited:
A
Assfarm2008 commented
I don't understand how her doggy video when she skinny she thought it was a good idea to not have them kitties out such a loss

T
TheCableMan2000 commented
She could have been selling back then or maybe it was just her private collection between her and her man. Who knows

B
Bigdongby commented
God fucking damn. This whole time I thought she was just an innocent Autismo. I got the random inkling to search her name in here thinking I might see some cute selfies or something. Jesus fucking Christ, what a surprise hahah

P
preetyboy9 commented
Turns out once you remove the risk and dangers of prostitution from the equation many women are perfectly happy to sell themselves for money.