Requests Avadank

Any insiders with info on her new OF? Is it worth it or is it a cash grab? Or even worse - some retarded foot fetish stuff?

2 Comments
C
Coommiegangg commented
Can people stop posting here unless its content, there is a comment option ask your questions there.

E
Elevator_gas commented
the saddest part is dude has been here way too long not to know better

Deleted member 3183777

Deleted Account
Getting Addicted Newbie
Jul 6, 2022
Her friend (one in the recent pool pics) has started an onlyfans btw. Find it here

3 Comments
M
Metaldude commented
Unless you are posting the content nobody gives a single fuck.

U
Uaeamar commented
hey bitch take your own advice?

M
Metaldude commented
Are you pressed because your boyfriend got upset?

Feet pic from Tiktok

If you have any more feet pics from her please post them

3 Comments
M
momless55 commented
no. dont. foot stuff is gay and gross.

D
Datigotura commented
Foot stuff is plain retarded

T
theprisonerofarkham commented
You'll understand when you grow up.

anything new? she's had her OF for a while now

4 Comments
E
Elevator_gas commented
well, you're not new and yet here you are still replying to a thread with no valid contribution

C
Coommiegangg commented
Honestly at this point its a valid ask though, someone has to have her new content and no one is posting it

D
Deleted member 704052 commented
Itā€™s trash. Charging crazy prices for non nude stuff and when u ask for what the PPV is she wonā€™t give u a clear description.

D
Datigotura commented
Can confirm, I bought a subscription once - complete disappointment. Pretty much paid Instagram.

Jan 25, 2024
Itā€™s been a while, is her onlyfans still disappointing??

1 Comment
D
Datigotura commented
I'm curious to learn too, but I wouldn't bet on it. The most interesting thing - her 3-part sex tape - is out there leaked anyway. She should consider herself very lucky that she was born with these hot genes. Otherwise she seems like a total airhead and a complete nutjob. Like I like to say - life is just too easy for the OF-skanks.

3 Comments
J
jkw3bron43jktkrn commented
anyone have that video in the 2nd picture?

G
Ghhousen commented
There are three videos I know exist that I dont have that soapy tity video, BJ video, fourth part if the sex tape where the guy nuts on her stomach

J
jkw3bron43jktkrn commented
damn, gotta catch em all

i know the rules but just want to inform some peeps that beware of what you negotiate with her via onlyfans dm, it is either her or that management company sheā€™s signed too. a buddy of mine negotiated pussy pics with her for a certain amount of money and all she/they sent was stomach pictures & heā€™s having a rough time with onlyfans trying to get his money back even though he has the dm as proof as to what he was supposed to be buying. she may be hot as hell but what a joke.

3 Comments
I
Immundus commented
Not only that, but I subbed to her twice in the past and felt ripped off both times. She either deceives her subs, and/or has additional paywalls. Never again. I also feel that OF should put a policy in place, either be a free page with paid content, or have a sub fee with ALL content included. They double dip and it's bullshit.

D
Datigotura commented
Same thing happened to me. I wanted pics with ass wide open, everything visible. She sent me a PPV with some Instagram-level pictures of her ass in thongs. You can imagine I was furious. Onlyfans is useless in these cases, they don't ever give money back. It's full of scamming wh**es and they don't do shit about it.

Best thing one can do in such cases is either a)spread the word so that such scam profiles die out in time and/or b) if one has bought content before (not my case) leak the shit out of it so that less people subscribe to the said scammer.

T
tiktokflok commented
he just told me a bit ago this morning that the onlyfans rep. he has been working with sided with him on the dispute and heā€™s getting all his money back & what he did was he screen shot the convo because i guess creators have ability to delete their messages in which she/them did on three occasions but what also helped after she/them wouldnā€™t offer the refund was they kept trolling with dumb comments. iā€™m just glad he got that money back, i wouldnā€™t of thought he would of been ripped off by this creator and/or that management company. i wouldnā€™t deal with anyone they represent going forward.

1 Comment
D
Diemyfriend commented
God damn she's hot af

She has started a youtube. her phone got stolen and they hacked into all of her accounts so we might see all of her stuff get leaked soon

You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
I
Immundus commented
Would be amazing, but doubt it

D
Datigotura commented
Ok, now I am 100% sure she is a complete wacko... If she wasn't as beautiful/sexy as she is, she'd be homeless in a ditch by now.

p_30
p_30 commented
She is indeed 100% insane in the head, but one can survive if enough men want to suck ones tiddies.