Collection of Chinese foot models. They constantly tag each other with different profiles for the same images on insta so it will be a challenge to know who is really who.

Could somebody post their "oreo goddess" collections?

Their LEAKED patreon photos up to september 2022:

Their collective patreon:
Twitters:
Instagrams:

The girl below is my favorite of them, her model name might be Jibaro. This might be her twitter:
Her possible instas:

You must be registered for see images

still needs an update.

She can be identified easily by her 2 long toes and butterfly tattoo on her right ankle

Her main account is most likely (by most pictures):

Narrowed her shared images down to:

@luckylulu64

Comment
Sep 19, 2022
Feet211

Hey, I‘ve been looking for their sets too, I have more information or perhaps figured out what they are really about.

The Patreon pages and instagram profiles are reposters, either from the original creators or Chinese users ripping the content and reselling it.

MZSOCK is the name of the photo company who makes and distributed the pictures. There are other legit, Chinese sites who sell the pictures too.

You can see tattoos, either semi, permanent, or watermarked with after-effects on their feet sometimes in certain pictures.

I‘ve made a request on 4-ch4n about MZSOCKS but no response. It‘s not widely known content.

Reactions: Feet211
Comment
Sep 19, 2022
I‘ve been on that site too. Unfortunately it‘s just another pay front. Waiting for someone to rip that content. I haven‘t found any torrents either. Just reselling websites offering various albums sometimes…

Reactions: Feet211
Comment